My wife just told me she lurks Niketalk ....

Bruh im bound by POF thread law not to disclose the definition of yellow shorts lmao

Lmao man, how you let ya girl find ya NT tho, my chick barely know how to use the internet lmaoooo. All she do is go on netflix and huffingtonpost

yeah, she knows how to find me here ...

she even gave me the I've seen some of the **** you've posted there look .... I feel like I can't go into detail now :lol:

I've said some **** here too ...

You dun goofed bruh. But you should be cool, I know you on the older side. :lol:

yeah, she knows how to find me here ...

she even gave me the I've seen some of the **** you've posted there look .... I feel like I can't go into detail now :lol:

I've said some **** here too ...

You dun goofed bruh. But you should be cool, I know you on the older side. :lol:

yeah, she might be too lazy to really do some deep diggin :lol:

only 38 btw, u mofo's act like I'm lowering a casket here :lol:
She boutta drop the banhammer on you from getting yambz b, she gon have you singing like usher on confessions pt 2

I must say #yellowshorts...
steve-carell-not-bad-the-office.jpeg

Lmao that thread was wild, there was that one cat in there talkin bout butt plugs and floggin chicks man, and the cat skeetin in the pillow case then going to sleep, yall some wild cats man

OP did your face get all hot when she told you?

i did look guilty cause she gave me the "you're so full of **** face" , but if she had some real dirt on me my wife's puerto rican, my lil niketalk days would've been done a loooong time ago :lol:

Wait...so did she lurk on your thread you made at work about Peeping Tom-ing a couple having sex nearby?
The one where you filmed them on your phone...DID SHE CHECK YOUR PHONE?!

@onewearz
 what if your wife patrols niketalk and discovers the legendary finishing move dubbed "da Ksteezy" and proceeds to request it 

whats your next move b :nerd:

Bruh :rofl:

So who's making the RIP Onewearz thread when wifey's done filling up that clip?

besides the peeping tom **** :lol: , i've only spilled some real **** here once. now that I know she's "around" , I'll be a lil more cautious ....

Back
Top Bottom