My wife just told me she lurks Niketalk ....

not cool, feel like my privacy has been derailed. she said she gets bored at work and trolls here, said shes been doing it for years. I got short of breath , eyes opened wide, all that ...

View media item 1169583

feel violated , anybody else's other stick their nose in this place ?

What the hell bro... you made this thread last time. :lol: How many Wives you got?

My girl lurks on here but she doesn't know what my SN is

NT literally stays open everytime my browser is open :lol:

Never calls it NT either, it's always "you been on black and red for a hour"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at the dry snitching in here

Onewearz 8)

Didnt eem like bbw until he made dat thread about havin sex wit those two bbw he met at that spot in queens lol.

Thread was wild.

"One of em smelled like subway but it was worth it"
:rofl:

Good times

His Italian cheese and herb yambs thread was classic.

Last edited:
I've was in that position about 2 weeks back 
sick.gif
 and this is basically how I felt 

Yoooo all too real. I don't think women get a mans need to have some off his own space/interests cause they're not struggling to keep some of their own interests to themselves, cause most of the time we just don't give a ****.

I'm pretty certain my wife lurks NT a little bit and sees some of the stuff I post but she's careful not to bring it up. There was another forum I used to go on that she started getting into and started posting on that used to be one if my "man cave" type things and I eventually fell off of it. It was cool to share something like that with her but I had to censor myself. I made a comment about some chick on there and she hit me one day with "So, you find her attractive..." Worlds collided... Independent Pana ceased to exist

I have chicks peeping my phone in class asking why I am always on a site with red letters.

Back
Top Bottom