My wife just told me she lurks Niketalk ....

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ ya'll actually posting her. If you see a bunch of Houston views on your profile, remember, none of them are me, incognito window :smokin

#YellaShawts :pimp:

Last edited:
I remember when an NTer said he had a feeling his girl was trying to figure out why he spent so much time on this site so he checked her history once and found a google search for "black website with red text"
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ ya'll actually posting her. If you see a bunch of Houston views on your profile, remember, none of them or me, incognito window
smokin.gif

#YellaShawts
pimp.gif
Lol yeah I've never peeped her profile when I've been logged in so I'm #teamincognito too.

Last edited:
Lmao man, how you let ya girl find ya NT tho, my chick barely know how to use the internet lmaoooo. All she do is go on netflix and huffingtonpost
Funny dude right here man. LOL - SHe doesn't know how to use the internet

roll.gif
@ this thread.

Y'all gonna have the homie onewearz on Divorce Court.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

When I get questioned about the red and black site I just say it's about shoes. Shuts em up quick. Lol

Choose your Post carefully fellas, never know who is watching/reading......

That mean it could be the bankman
Person at the gas station filling up your tank, fam
Lady at the frank stand
Or rat poison your relish right in the center babe
***** is a renegade, she'll piss in your lemonade
And y'all dead now
That you can bet now- Killa

:lol: @ homies girl not knowing how to browse the internet....dawg she's not very bright is she? :rofl:

When I get questioned about the red and black site I just say it's about shoes. Shuts em up quick. Lol

I used to say that. Then she caught me looking at a Ms Twerksum gif for like 5 minutes (literally, it was a 7 sec Vine I starred at for like 5 mins) :lol:

Now I get called a perv whenever she sees an NT tab open. I can't even discuss the Remastered Jordans in peace now :smh:

Last edited:
Man.... my girl trippen tellin all my friends how i stay on my phone for hours on "niketalkS " lol yeah with an S. Sayin that im talkin to other B&\!ches

One time i caught her snooping on my phone and the latina women thread popped up...got no booty for the week :lol: goodluck homies

Back
Top Bottom