N.O.R.E. "What What" documentary trailer

looks iight

surprised to see my n***a p. troy in there

Last edited:
this **** looks FIRE.

da only other video i've been WAITING on is all that tunnel night club footage.

damn, i dunno how da 90's guys like us was dealing wit grainy *** VHS for so long :x :lol:

this **** looks FIRE.

damn, i dunno how da 90's guys like us was dealing wit grainy *** VHS for so long :x :lol:

word, who ever it is that has the footage (choke/uncle ralph) needs to come up off of it already. they been threatening us w/ that tunnel comp for the longest. more than likely its a pain getting clearance to release tho. i could imagine it being a dvd of all blanked out faces and edited or remade music. :rofl:

but for real tho a two part tunnel dvd is very necessary. one for the performances the other to showcase the stories, crowd, security, stunting and interviews.

did i see a jerry spinger cameo in that nore tape? :lol:

Last edited:
this **** looks FIRE.

word, who ever it is that has the footage (choke/uncle ralph) needs to come up off of it already. they been threatening us w/ that tunnel comp for the longest. more than likely its a pain getting clearance to release tho. i could imagine it being a dvd of all blanked out faces and edited or remade music. :rofl:

but for real tho a two part tunnel dvd is very necessary. one for the performances the other to showcase the stories, crowd, security, stunting and interviews.

its like retroing sneakers..they own da footage, but i dunno if they they gonna come off wit release papers and royalties of whoever they depicting.

uncle Ralph though...pssh if i was a rapper i'd PERSONALLY tell that dude imma go to his crib for a month every weekend, smoke a few blunts and watch every damn reel he has :lol:

this **** looks FIRE.

its like retroing sneakers..they own da footage, but i dunno if they they gonna come off wit release papers and royalties of whoever they depicting.

uncle Ralph though...pssh if i was a rapper i'd PERSONALLY tell that dude imma go to his crib for a month every weekend, smoke a few blunts and watch every damn reel he has :lol:

:lol: that's why i said it would be a dvd full of pixelated/blurred out faces and casio key board remakes of get at me dog. (kinda like the dvd release of wild style, they couldn't use some of the og songs for it)

compare the last 40 secs of each vid

og

vs. non-cleared remake version

i could only imagine the hassle of getting release papers for all them people and music.

they should release them in volumes and start putting out dvds of the stuff they have the rights to now, give us a lil taste.

Last edited:
i think this is unquestionably the most beautiful era of hip-hop. everyone was dope in those days...

imagine something like this with todays rappers. would be a f****** joke...

You could tell Juelz wanted it... You could just see the ambition. Cam putting in that work for him too :smokin

Nas & Jungle :rofl: :pimp:

Last edited:
I just hope this acutally comes out.  I hate seeing these dope trailers then never getting the full thing

like the Choke No Joke stuff....

Back
Top Bottom