National Enquirer investigating potential Obama affair

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

She deserves it.

She always struck me as one of those stuck up, 'holier-than-thou' black females who are control freaks. Every time she's reminded of her position as basically a figurehead, I can see it kills her inside because she wants things to return to how they were, with her being the "breadwinner" in the family. Now that her husband has rose from a simp (and yes i'm pro-Obama... but there is no excuse for asking a chick out 3 times just for her to date you) to the most powerful man in the world, I feel that she feels as though she's owed something.

Hopefully this is true so it can be a lesson to all 'holier-than-thou' females; we can find women to do the things that you won't do.
lol @ this cat listening to too much Mack Lessons, and not having enough common sense.

Man sit yo butt down somewhere

She deserves it.

She always struck me as one of those stuck up, 'holier-than-thou' black females who are control freaks. Every time she's reminded of her position as basically a figurehead, I can see it kills her inside because she wants things to return to how they were, with her being the "breadwinner" in the family. Now that her husband has rose from a simp (and yes i'm pro-Obama... but there is no excuse for asking a chick out 3 times just for her to date you) to the most powerful man in the world, I feel that she feels as though she's owed something.

Hopefully this is true so it can be a lesson to all 'holier-than-thou' females; we can find women to do the things that you won't do.
lol @ this cat listening to too much Mack Lessons, and not having enough common sense.

She deserves it.

She deserves it.

She deserves it.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Obama has been and continues to be the most scrutinized president the U.S has ever had. Y'all really think he'd be foolish enough to slip-up this bad?...lulz

As far as I'm concerned, this is but another in the numerous and endless attempts by anti-Obama heads to slander and demonize the guy. I mean, really, they're offering to pay 1 million plus for any type of evidence that will help them in their quest to destroy the man--who does that. The sad part is, 1 mill is a heck of a lot of money, especially in this economy, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone fabricated some kind of evidence in an attempt to get the money.

SMH @ this whole thing.

106bno7.jpg

Originally Posted by swizzc

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Obama has been and continues to be the most scrutinized president the U.S has ever had. Y'all really think he'd be foolish enough to slip-up this bad?...lulz

As far as I'm concerned, this is but another in the numerous and endless attempts by anti-Obama heads to slander and demonize the guy. I mean, really, they're offering to pay 1 million plus for any type of evidence that will help them in their quest to destroy the man--who does that. The sad part is, 1 mill is a heck of a lot of money, especially in this economy, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone fabricated some kind of evidence in an attempt to get the money.

SMH @ this whole thing.

106bno7.jpg
^ He's just ******ed... That's where the scrutiny lies

Y'all really think he'd be foolish enough to slip-up this bad?

This is the part that kills me. First black president and you think he's gone go out and get a side piece?

Yea and Bigfoot married Elvis in a UFO, too, according to the National Enquirer.

Back
Top Bottom