NBA: Boston @ Detroit..battle for the East! 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by s9a1ct6o

Where are all these Celtic sigs and fans coming from?
ive been a fan since birth, but i was just released from banned camp after a long hiatus
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s9a1ct6o

Where are all these Celtic sigs and fans coming from?

they've always been there, they just couldn't find any celtics related threads to post in last season.....

we should have won this game. Chauncy shot that 3 because i wasn't even sure if he had his dribble at the time. Either way it was ok. Rather see AmerJohnson rather than ole boy #7 in the game.

Originally Posted by ill4eva

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by ill4eva

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Its a Pistons home game so I highly doubt League Pass would use road announcers.

well, i guess you were wrong. stern loves his celtics.... my ears are about to bleed
sick.gif

The same David Stern who punished the Celts for tanking by giving them the 5th pick in the draft? Your logic makes absolutely no sense. Stop with the consipiracy theories already. Stay out of the sports forum and stick to the Xbox post.
laugh.gif
you mad huh?

bandwagon celtic fan i take it? you will love my 10 reasons not to support the celtics post coming soon...
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ all the celtic bandwagon fans coming out of nowhere

laugh.gif
Trust me dude. No bandwagon fan here. You don't wanna go there.
roll.gif

And you're accusing me of catching feelings? This coming from a guy who not only bashes the Celts whenever a game post pops up, but actually has a cyber essay dedicated to them?.
laugh.gif
I can imagine you now, sittin at home on a Saturday night, eatin corn chips while you type away your magnum opus on NT.
oh wait a minute... i know you... your the guy that use to have that fat asian man with a perm in his avy huh?
laugh.gif
didnt recognize you with baby huey as your avy now... so i take back mybandwagon fan comment

as for your little wanna be diss on my so called "essay", ill let that remark slide this time because i forgive you. you know no better.... but yea ibet you will show up in my celtics thread so til then...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom