** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by lgsarafi

Originally Posted by shaqrules

has gil wore the royal blue foams yet?

I was going to ask the same thing
haven't seen it yet, but I do recall him wearing the Copper's when he was with the Wizards.  Don't think it was during a game, but I remember seeing a picture of him wearing them.
he wore the coppers in training camp. im really surprised he hasnt worn the blue foams, i thought those would be the first shoes he would wear in orlando.

there must be some reasons he doesnt wear the foam royal...
hmm

because foam royal should be the number 1 shoes to be recalled when u think about Penny

hmm

because foam royal should be the number 1 shoes to be recalled when u think about Penny

Gil's Questions 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

hmm

Maybe because he doesn't want us to think about Penny. Maybe he wants us to think about Gilbert...

and be patient...the shoes will come sooner or later.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

hmm

Maybe because he doesn't want us to think about Penny. Maybe he wants us to think about Gilbert...

and be patient...the shoes will come sooner or later.

he's already worn the Air Max Penny 1 in the Magic Uniform, so Im sure it doesn't have anything to do with the associations with Penny.

he's already worn the Air Max Penny 1 in the Magic Uniform, so Im sure it doesn't have anything to do with the associations with Penny.

Back
Top Bottom