** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Ray Allen
10n5mad.jpg

14uky7l.jpg

My shoe deal is about up. I wonder who I should sign with. Nike, Reebok, Adidas, Under armor,or build a company up into a power show company
-from Stat's Twitter, not sure if he's serious. Hope he stays with the swoosh.

My shoe deal is about up. I wonder who I should sign with. Nike, Reebok, Adidas, Under armor,or build a company up into a power show company

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by KashJunior

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

i need dirk hyperdunks
they're colelcting dust at every HoH in America..at least before the 'ship
I wanted to get a pair a when they first came out but HOH Serramonte didn't get them 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by KashJunior

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

i need dirk hyperdunks
they're colelcting dust at every HoH in America..at least before the 'ship
I wanted to get a pair a when they first came out but HOH Serramonte didn't get them 
mad.gif

^
I was hoping they'd release the Knick color Huaraches he wore last season.  Of course they didn't.  I don't have much faith in nike to release any knick colorways.

^
I was hoping they'd release the Knick color Huaraches he wore last season.  Of course they didn't.  I don't have much faith in nike to release any knick colorways.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

Knicks colorways will sell with or without him so why waste the money on someone who's sigs won't sell?

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

Knicks colorways will sell with or without him so why waste the money on someone who's sigs won't sell?

He should stay with Nike and yeaa they do look like KDIVs. If they are KDIVs, I change my mind on passing because they look dope !

He should stay with Nike and yeaa they do look like KDIVs. If they are KDIVs, I change my mind on passing because they look dope !

Back
Top Bottom