** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I cant believe he put that on his Twitter account.

tired.gif

Nike could care less about him at this point. The Knicks deal is working for him but other than that I'd like to see him offered now

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I cant believe he put that on his Twitter account.

tired.gif

Nike could care less about him at this point. The Knicks deal is working for him but other than that I'd like to see him offered now

Originally Posted by KashJunior

Originally Posted by AJ27526

they're colelcting dust at every HoH in America..at least before the 'ship
I wanted to get a pair a when they first came out but HOH Serramonte didn't get them 
mad.gif

Is it possible to phone order those? Anyone have a style code or something?

Originally Posted by AJ27526

they're colelcting dust at every HoH in America..at least before the 'ship
I wanted to get a pair a when they first came out but HOH Serramonte didn't get them 
mad.gif

Is it possible to phone order those? Anyone have a style code or something?

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Kemba Walker is the first rookie to sign a shoe deal with UA. Very happy for him !

surprised Jordan didnt try to get him on JB

Kemba Walker is the first rookie to sign a shoe deal with UA. Very happy for him !

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I'm surprised he didn't sign with Nike/JB.  He'll still wear their products off the court though.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I'm surprised he didn't sign with Nike/JB.  He'll still wear their products off the court though.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I thought BJ was the first rookie

First rookie of this years draft class to sign a shoe deal

KingJay718 & Zyzz - I also thought that he would of signed with JB/Nike because of him wearing Jordans his whole college career AND with MJ drafting him. I was shocked when i heard he didn't. I wonder how MJ feels about this.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I thought BJ was the first rookie

First rookie of this years draft class to sign a shoe deal

KingJay718 & Zyzz - I also thought that he would of signed with JB/Nike because of him wearing Jordans his whole college career AND with MJ drafting him. I was shocked when i heard he didn't. I wonder how MJ feels about this.

Back
Top Bottom