** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

He'll probably wear them in the Playoffs like Penny did. Penny did average 31.5 ppg in the 1997 Playoffs against one of he best defenses in the NBA at that time (Miami Heat who went 61-21)

He'll probably wear them in the Playoffs like Penny did. Penny did average 31.5 ppg in the 1997 Playoffs against one of he best defenses in the NBA at that time (Miami Heat who went 61-21)

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Was gonna say this.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Was gonna say this.

Originally Posted by evahflowin

he's already worn the Air Max Penny 1 in the Magic Uniform, so Im sure it doesn't have anything to do with the associations with Penny.

Penny was his fave player growing up in Tampa.

he's already worn the Air Max Penny 1 in the Magic Uniform, so Im sure it doesn't have anything to do with the associations with Penny.

Questions
koc1620108.jpg

koc1620109.jpg

koc16201010.jpg

koc16201011.jpg

10448250006174808.jpg

5286802180e80c3ed3e6b.jpg

There probably is no rhyme or reason to what Gil wears or when he wears it. His closet is probably stacked full of boxes with no order. Looks to me like he grabs the first box he gets his hands on, rocks them for a game....maybe two, and then its on to the next pair.

There probably is no rhyme or reason to what Gil wears or when he wears it. His closet is probably stacked full of boxes with no order. Looks to me like he grabs the first box he gets his hands on, rocks them for a game....maybe two, and then its on to the next pair.

The night that he rocks the FOAM Pennys (hey Gil *fingers crossed*) will be the proudest of my...that night lol. Make it happen Gil PLEASEEEE!!!!...cuz if you don't, I WILL!!!

The night that he rocks the FOAM Pennys (hey Gil *fingers crossed*) will be the proudest of my...that night lol. Make it happen Gil PLEASEEEE!!!!...cuz if you don't, I WILL!!!

Originally Posted by BaseballCleats

AGENT UNO! always with the fresh kicks....bringin back the game too watch out!

Funny you mention that, because he has some Cuban in him.

Originally Posted by BaseballCleats

AGENT UNO! always with the fresh kicks....bringin back the game too watch out!

Funny you mention that, because he has some Cuban in him.

Back
Top Bottom