NBA Feet: 2011-2012

6413fe121244313639360e128cba58c8-getty-136009948.jpg

In this photo it looks as though the HDs Blake is wearing are the same ones on sale at HoH ATM, but with the exception that his have the BG32 logo in large bold front on the tongue whereas the released version simply has the standard HyperDunk logo.

its time for griffin to get his own shoe, there hasn't been a good signature shoe made for a big man in a while

Originally Posted by clkru

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Originally Posted by Shox23

the thunder really need to get new jerseys
i think an orange alt. would look pretty dope.

-Tyler

how 'bout they go with green and gold, change the name back to the Supersonics, and move their @55es back to SEATTLE where they belong?

RIP, SEATTLE SUPERSONICS!

Will you guys just let it die...the sonics are gone and never coming back, get over it

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

6413fe121244313639360e128cba58c8-getty-136009948.jpg

In this photo it looks as though the HDs Blake is wearing are the same ones on sale at HoH ATM, but with the exception that his have the BG32 logo in large bold front on the tongue whereas the released version simply has the standard HyperDunk logo.

actually i was at hoh the other day. they have bg32 on them just not as big

Makes ya wonder what everyone did before knee and shin pads became cool to wear....

Sorta like the lycra running pants oh.. and the shooting sleeve

and MJ Calf sleeve.....

Oh... and headbands...

When will the originality come back to one person?

Damion James in ZKIVs? Word...

Also, Nike needs to come up with another Heat away colorway. The Breds are so boring.

Courtney Lee stays in Cement 3s 
laugh.gif

lee.jpg

Jonny Flynn in Brons (and the defender in KD IVs, I believe)

jonny-flynn.jpg

Chalmers in 8 V2 lows

chalmers-richardson.jpg

And Kawhi Leonard in Foams 
pimp.gif

kawhi-leonard.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Makes ya wonder what everyone did before knee and shin pads became cool to wear....

Sorta like the lycra running pants oh.. and the shooting sleeve

and MJ Calf sleeve.....

Oh... and headbands...

When will the originality come back to one person?

man, we talk about this all the time...with everything focused on being lightweight seem like players are wearing more gear...

what do you mean, when will the originality come back to one person?

^maybe because retro jordan's aren't really meant to be played ball in.. they are worn for cosmetic purposes only.

because of retro jordan quality, but im quite sure NBA players get different quality they the general public.

Originally Posted by al3x89

^maybe because retro jordan's aren't really meant to be played ball in.. they are worn for cosmetic purposes only.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

because of retro jordan quality, but im quite sure NBA players get different quality they the general public.
How do lies like this get started? As many players in college AND in the pros wearing and then playing in retro Jordan's, then with pics here on Nike talk to prove that fact, then also with people OWNING the PE's that players get, those including myself, why must these lies continue? 
SMH..never mind, I forget where I am.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

thats not true, at all.

Back
Top Bottom