NBA LIVE 15: PS$ and XB1 released

I don't know how you can watch that Hornets-Raptors game and say it looks good.

All comparisons aside there's just obvious stuff that's lacking. The commentating is dry as dirt, rim has no type of physics, nobody on offense moves unless you call for a pick and when they do move its to another spot just to stand in one place again,horrible passing and catching animations.

I'm not a huge 2k fan by any means but this looks like struggle all the way around. The players look great standing still, but once they start moving it's not lifelike at all

I don't know how you can watch that Hornets-Raptors game and say it looks good.

All comparisons aside there's just obvious stuff that's lacking. The commentating is dry as dirt, rim has no type of physics, nobody on offense moves unless you call for a pick and when they do move its to another spot just to stand in one place again,horrible passing and catching animations.

I'm not a huge 2k fan by any means but this looks like struggle all the way around. The players look great standing still, but once they start moving it's not lifelike at all
i mean 2k has kerr coaching and commennting at the same time lol

i mean 2k has kerr coaching and commennting at the same time lol

So you skipped everything I said to bring that up. Good job. Nobody was doing a 2K comparison in the first place. But I guess your reading comprehension just isn't there.
no lmao, you come in this thread to just talk about how bad live is, meanwhile you completely ignored when i addressed about the physics and what not, 2k has canned animations while live has ragdoll physics, you argument about 2k's physics is completely off, your reading comprehension and cognitive skills isn't there. now if you dont have anything to say just dont post.

Shouldn't be a comparison to 2k. I'm not giving EA no brownie points for making a halfway decent game lol. How tf they get the benefit of the doubt when Madden gets trashed every year

And I'm sorry y'all are reaching hard on them gameplay vids. 2k11 had better animations 4 years ago

Last edited:
Saw the vids Toine posted and i'm not really impressed.

Looks like I'll be passing on both bball games this year.

no lmao, you come in this thread to just talk about how bad live is, meanwhile you completely ignored when i addressed about the physics and what not, 2k has canned animations while live has ragdoll physics, you argument about 2k's physics is completely off, your reading comprehension and cognitive skills isn't there. now if you dont have anything to say just dont post.

I've never made any type of argument for 2K you idiot. You're the one who's "2k this" "2k that". If 2k didn't exist I'd still say this game looks subpar as hell.

You work for EA or something? :lol:

I've never made any type of argument for 2K you idiot. You're the one who's "2k this" "2k that". If 2k didn't exist I'd still say this game looks subpar as hell.

You work for EA or something? :lol:
lmao, you cant base the game on being subpar unless you have a comparison to the product. This is an NBA Live Appreciation Thread. Please see your way out with your idiotic comments. By the way you are terrible at name calling lmao.

Didn't know it was an appreciation thread, just thought it was a thread to discuss the game. Since when can't you be critical, we've all mentioned in the 2K thread the flaws it has, but nope only positive vibes for Live.

lmao, you cant base the game on being subpar unless you have a comparison to the product. This is an NBA Live Appreciation Thread. Please see your way out with your idiotic comments. By the way you are terrible at name calling lmao.

How is it an appreciation thread?

How is it an appreciation thread?
well I created the thread for other people who are purchasing the game with intents of not getting 2k, im tired of 2k putting that doo doo on a disc they call basketball out. people got to happy with playing a wack basketball game.

We cant even discuss a game that is out to the general public, but im more than welcome to have you guys can come in and trash talk the game the 28th.

Let me get a mod to lock this since yall wanna troll lmao. yall one this round imma just enjoy this game regardless

lmao i just find it crazy dudes sit here and post like " this game is 2/10, the shoe lace on the right foot is 1/25th short of actual length"

Well judging by the game play videos, if actual gameplay looks anything like those youtube clips, it does look terrible. Gameplay is choppy, movement just seems so unrealistic.

JBC you gotta chill man. You can't attack everyone that critiques live. Lol

Well judging by the game play videos, if actual gameplay looks anything like those youtube clips, it does look terrible. Gameplay is choppy, movement just seems so unrealistic.

nah im not though lmao. If you have substantial evidence on the game being bad go ahead and bring that up. but to sit here and say the physics is bad, when everybody who has played/reviewed the game say it's good is just foolish. imma chill tho lmao

Let me get a mod to lock this since yall wanna troll lmao. yall one this round imma just enjoy this game regardless

damn you are getting emotional. my goodness. The game just looks ok. that's not a personal attack on you. You didn't create it. It's not 'your baby'. It just looks alright. It has hella visual flaws, and looks stiff af. Not saying it doesnt have some positive too, but it has a long way to go to compete with 2k, even if 2k is getting crappier by the year.

It's that signature EA sports animation. Apparently they do it like that purposefully so that you don't get locked in animations (like say 2K) and actually feel like you're in control but it just makes everything look so unnatural and when it carries over to non player controlled objects it just looks bad and cheap.

Back
Top Bottom