NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

I am doing this at work tomorrow. I already have a roll of quarters.
pimp.gif

Enjoyed this episode and the references to Hannibal. Two more episodes left for Troy 
frown.gif

This show is really hilarious. I will miss Troy, I hope they dont try and replace him

This ep was hilarious. You can see the differences and know that Harmon is back.

All the questions and answers :rofl: Abed tagging everybody, arguing about Liam Neeson, Annie drugging everybody, etc.

Really good send off for Troy.

Hit the feels when I realized what they were doing.

Troys one liners is like 3rd of the show for me. Probably even more once out of the whole picture.

They should add bill burr, eric andre, hannibal buress or someone weird....notsrs....semisrs

Last edited:
Hit the feels when I realized what they were doing.

Troys one liners is like 3rd of the show for me. Probably even more once out of the whole picture.

They should add bill burr, eric andre, hannibal buress or someone weird....notsrs....semisrs
This season is already filmed and from my understanding this is the last season.

Eric Andre would be great as a fill in though :lol:

I interupt this thread to bring you something a bit off topic. If you have ears, you will love this:

Just dloaded over a hr ago, ( I was bored af). Glad I did, this joint GGGGGOOoOOEEEEEsssSSS!!!
(Some rap, lots of good singing, hip hop alternative future juice)
Will not dissappoint.....

We now return you to your regular scheduled program already in progess..............................

Last edited:
Gambino :pimp:

The only acceptable excuse for him leaving is for him to focus in putting out more music.

How could Troy leave Abed.... :frown:

I never really believed the 6 seasons and a movie thing because I never thought it could be a movie.

I now realize Dan Harmon could easily produce a movie for Community.

I hope if NBC doesn't give them 6 that another network or maybe Netflix will, and Troy will come back. In a perfect world.

It was to actually make his own show. Sucks to hear but we just gotta realize that its okay for him to be selfish I guess
I don't think it's selfish. He's talents led to bigger opportunities for him. Community was tanking immediately after Harmon left before Season 4. He did a smart thing and ventured off to do his thing. It's a bummer that Troy Barnes will be written off the show. His character has evolved so much since the pilot episode. Sigh...

Tonight's episode was really good btw.

I'm kind of surprised he lasted this long.. so I'm glad we got four seasons of Troy :pimp:

I kind of forgot he'd be gone after four episodes, so it didn't hit me until they said it and he was leaving so abruptly. My only complaint is it did feel really abrupt and we didn't get a extended goodbye. That was obviously by design so I understand why they did it.. but still.

Anyway, I loved the episode... bottle episodes are usually awesome and this one was no exception.

Also loved the callback for Britta

Yeah that's basically it. Community is falling apart. It wasn't even a lock to have this current season with Harmon back. The show has been floundering in ratings since after S1 and it's not like it ever had super high ratings compared to other half hr comedies.

Plus NBC really doesn't know what the **** it's doing right now. It's been cancelling a lot of shows for the past few years and other networks have just been dominating them as of late.

Glover got an opportunity and he didn't pass it up.

Also, again, as far as I know this is the last season of Community. Some of yall are talking like there's more seasons to come.

Last edited:
When Chang just walked out on the fap question i had to pause the tv because i was laughing so hard. Troy was my favorite character to see him gone sucks. I hope they make it to the sixth season and a movie so he come back.

Glover got an opportunity and he didn't pass it up.

Also, again, as far as I know this is the last season of Community. Some of yall are talking like there's more seasons to come.
The thing is this opportunity could have waited, the deal was put in place during Season 4 and he assured us he was gonna keep Community first. Dude filmed these episodes, made an album, did press for it (albeit alittle last-minute), and is about go on tour, so lmk when you think this show gon come out. The Redditors he's talking about prolly saw the interview that sounded like he turned down the deal for a whole season but by his reaction you can tell dude is over this show, he aint coming back he prolly still got love for the cast but dude made sure he didn't show up to anything Community-related.

I agree with him. You gotta understand how ****** up the Community situation was. He could've just dipped when Harmon was put out and technically compared to everybody else in that cast he has the most going for him (unless Alison's career just takes off).

No reason for him to get pigeon holed in to the guy from Community or Troy everywhere he goes. Let that time in his life just be another quality gig on his resume.

Also, I'm not sure when's the last time I saw him in anything Community-related. From cons to cast interviews and so on.

Last edited:
So was last nights episode the last of Troy? Sad to see him go, will bump Because The Internet and see how I like it.

Classic Harmon/character one-liners last night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom