NC NTERS CHECK IN

I was gonna mess with mebane but they aren't getting them. Hilton head thought they were getting them in SC but they told me that only in Concord and Tennessee. Im gonna be at Concord. Hopefully I don't have to get my camp on long.

sounds way suspect and shady to me. i may call concord and ask them if mebane is getting them.
was able to get a great deal on these in time for LBJs push to win his first

251778_10100170261746009_11830792_47504717_2139914_n.jpg

246791_10100170307748819_11830792_47505958_1443793_n.jpg

253718_10100170262230039_11830792_47504728_7179600_n.jpg

Concord Mills apparently has the Banned 1s. Just did a Nike Find chat. I can't make it out there, as I've got a job and all, ha. But best of luck to those of you on the hunt! They said they had "possible stock" of Size 8-14, but obviously YMMV depending on when you show up.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

I can't make it out there, as I've got a career and all, ha.
Fixed.

Yeah, with you 100%.  I couldn't fade it, even if I tried.

Paying the price of someone flipping them still puts me up $75-$100 surplus, if you calculate total "analytical cost".

I'll see what's shaking after the hype on my size 11, or if more pop up later at outlets.

copped a couple pair. My boy grabbed a pair and didn't inspect them and they definitely were "b grades". Joints were mad effed up.

So for those of you who were out there today at Concord Mills, are they long gone or what? Interesting to hear you saw they looked B-Gradeish, puddinpopp. Because just from some of the pictures people posted, I thought the leather looked pretty HQ, and I just can't get my head around the prices some people are paying for them. I just didn't want to make the drive to Concord Mills after work in rush hour, plus gas is still just O.D.

nah my pair are really good quality and the box is perfect but his pair was just jacked up from the shipment... (box messed up) and the shoe had a tear in the leather and the overall shape was off. I'll try to get pics. This was on his second round back in the store so i'm guessing he just grabbed what size(s) were left.

Here's to hoping some people overspent at the Mills today making it easier for the True Blues on Saturday! Can't decide whether I'm going to South Park or Flava Factory. FF is walking distance from my place, but after the beastly line for the XIs at Christmas and the nonsense with the people in line (and if I'm giving an honest critique, some pretty mediocre organization/crowd control on the part of FF), I might try online or Finishline.

I'm using a friends discount...was gonna pass on these cause I couldn't justify 150...was gonna cop some other !$@*

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Damn I think ima cop them neon pennys...somebody got em and they look decent in person

That was my boy who had em on. I was in the white/red 13s.

South Park in Charlotte is quiet. Only five people here so far, but no idea how many pairs available. Also, Flava Factory opens at 11.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Tall black guy?

Nah but I was with him, the asian guy in the Kobe oc's and the guy with the neon pennys. Red shirt, jordan shorts, white guy
laugh.gif

We only had a size 8 when I left work at 2, footlocker completely sold through.

looking at district emails these are moving fast

Back
Top Bottom