NC NTERS CHECK IN

I heard they were at champs in greensboro
edit: and Ill come through to get my true blues after my next paycheck if on NEXT friday hopefully yall still have them
laugh.gif

Anyone seen them in Champs in Gboro? Not trying to make the drive for nothing and I know Winston's Champs never get %%+$

Anyone goin to Currensy at Cats Cradle tonight? Holla if you gonna be there...Im gonna head out there later.
pimp.gif

4 seasons sold most of 'em yesterday
30t6p3b.gif
......nike pulled a fast one b.......i just want the solar reds though

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Anyone goin to Currensy at Cats Cradle tonight? Holla if you gonna be there...Im gonna head out there later.
pimp.gif

Never been big on spitta but how was the show?

currensy show was sold out like 9pm so I didn't even go. Not really that much of a fan, I was jus going to network and chill.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

only spot I know that sells sb's is vertical urge in Raleigh

+ endless grind, and exodus in winston salem. Good looks woody..I may try to get some of those 9s.

Black sheep in Charlotte sells sbs too. Good to see so many nc nters.

forgot to post this too from earlier. Made my own jordan ad with a new navy alternate jersey
uncalternate.jpg

Swizz Beats tryin to bring Reebok back single handedly...that honeycomb lookin good tho...looks mad comfortable. But i need them to retro the real Kamikaze (Shawn Kemps)

From Me: To Nike

Customer By Web Form (aaron bush) - 06/11/2011 09:56 AM
Ive been hearing for a while that Charlotte NC is getting a Niketown type store as well as a House Of Hoops. Any truth to this and when can we expect it?

[---001:001031:30107---]

Nikes Response:

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Nike Store & HOH

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
From Nike: Via Email(Sean) - 06/13/2011 08:09 AM
Hi Aaron,

Regrettably, I don't have access to information regarding the potential opening of any Nike stores in your area, and there has not been any official announcement made. I did a quick web search and found some here say that there will be a store opening, but I can't say for certain if this is true until something official has been announced.

Thank you and have a great week,

Sean
Nike

They need to open a HOH in Charlotte! Thats the one of the only places that it would make business sense. BIGGER market than Raleigh and Winston Salem and the Charlotte Bobcats play there
C'MON NIKE YALL TRIPPIN!!!

Back
Top Bottom