NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by woody2626

Must've went quick then. Yesterday they had an 11, 12, and one 13 left.

I didn't see them Friday when I went up there...but can u stock locate a shoe from a HOH? Seen the denim Air Forces up in Winston...and I looking to grab a pair but didn't won't to take that long drive again

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

No spots in NC got those in?

@aj you should pitch that idea and see what happens man
I sent a few emails but it will never happen as long as dean smith is alive and roy williams is the coach. its cool in football but there are too many traditionalists around the basketball program unfortunately. I'd love to wear these against MSU in the Navy aircraft carrier game.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

I didn't see them Friday when I went up there...but can u stock locate a shoe from a HOH? Seen the denim Air Forces up in Winston...and I looking to grab a pair but didn't won't to take that long drive again

They wont ship to another store. Winston has some good ppl so im sure you can paypal someone to pick em up for you.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

They wont ship to another store. Winston has some good ppl so im sure you can paypal someone to pick em up for you.

alright I got you

I went around 1230 yesterday and they were gone. Suprised me in fact
eek.gif

yeah we need a boutique that sells good clothing brands...maiden noir, neighborhood, norse projects, etc...I think it is a market out here for a good store but it would have to be in a good area.

I've thought about opening a shop that would sell older models of shoes, stuff you can't find in stores. Selling past models of hoh exclusives and things like that just not as extreme of pricing as flight club

id like to and plan to...just dont know where ima be citywise...so for the time being im working on an online sneaker website. also in the sketching process of a small t shirt line. just testing the waters and see how it goes

Back
Top Bottom