NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Anyone hear about the bobcats possible name change back to the hornets???
I Would LOVE To See That Happen!! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Social Status confirmed theyre getting the Yeezy 2s

knowing them you will probably have to purchase like $300 worth of merchandise to get them smh  
DANG IT MAN!!! too bad im going to be in alaska when they release any NC NT'er trying to help a bro out???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seven30

I Would LOVE To See That Happen!! 
pimp.gif
Not until New Orleans folds or changes its name first.

^I believe Benson said he wanted to disassociate with the Hornets name due to bad ownership...something we know all to well. Bring back the Buzz!!!

Saw the XIIs this morning, what an awful look.

Leather is so cheap these days, quality issues. Yet retros still sell out.

Sad.

Originally Posted by DEpast

Saw the XIIs this morning, what an awful look.

Leather is so cheap these days, quality issues. Yet retros still sell out.

Sad.
THIS !!!!
I STILL have my Original Obsidian XII's and even though there is hardly any sole left on the heel, THE LEATHER IS STILL PERFECT , and I mean PERFECT. These were bought on the original release day way back when in a time long ago mind u. Shame what has happened with the quality, real shame.

Most of the people that are buying these releases are kids that never had the OG so they don't know better...

anyone going to Sneaker Friends?

Hey, what's up. Fellow NC'er here. It's been crazy over here the last Jordan retros since the whole concord release. I'm from Durham and usually just go the FL at Southpoint. I pass on the Playoffs this weekend. Like most ppl are saying, the leather is pretty bad. I remember when I had the Obsidian, completely different leather. Not surprise they sold out. I'll try my luck on the xi in the next couple of weeks.

Sneaker Friends was kind of slow. Mayor & Clark were very very cool.

Their official Sneaker Friends event will be on June 17th in Atlanta. Place TBD.

A movement and site have been started www.bringbackthebuzz.comThey've gotten alot of the supporters to show up to a game in all charlotte hornets gear and all chanted "charlotte hornets" during the game. Theyre supposed to do it again on the tnt game thursday night against the knicks.

Just got my two pairs of playoffs sz 10 dropped off at my mom's house. Can't wait to check them out! Need a 9.5 though

Originally Posted by NC23

Just got my two pairs of playoffs sz 10 dropped off at my mom's house. Can't wait to check them out! Need a 9.5 though

Two pairs of those horrendous retros?

Yikes.

closed down. Was down in Charlotte with my homie Eyes of Hazel from NT as well. Went to see what the store had only for another store to be in its place. Talked to the folks at Black Sheep and they confirmed that they closed down for good smh

Back
Top Bottom