NC NTERS CHECK IN

Anyone know how long it would take Finishline to ship to Charlotte?
I ordered a pair of the Cav IVs online yesterday and need to get them by Friday at the latest.

Thanks

Originally Posted by 16bitswing

Wow... I never knew selling a couple of pairs of Jordan's on Craigslist in Raleigh could be so...smh...difficult.  I'm selling my size 11 deadstock release day concords for $250!  Thats a hell of a deal anyway you cut it.  I've had like 7 people ask for pics and then disappear or ask for trades.  I have pics on the Craig's list site and the additional pics I send are completely legit.  The pair was bought at finish line in Southpoint and I have the receipt!  Never worn, Never Tried on.  Frustrating...The icing on the cake was when I get a call from a dude who sounds legit.  I tell him about the Concords and that I also have a pair of Nike Air Jordan 3's size 12 from 2001 for sale too.  He doesn't sound too interested in the 3's so I don't bring them to the meet.  I drive 45 mins from my house to meet some guy (who apparently walked to the shopping center, or doesn't have a car--which he lied about) and this idiot says he doesn't want to buy because I didn't bring the 3's too(Which were not his size anyway).  He says this before he even looks at the Concords.  I swear I think he wanted me to bring both so he could try to rob me.  He had some other shady looking guy who looked about 16 with him as well.  I swear its either kids or that people just get some ego lift out of acting like they are in the market for something that can't afford.  I've sold a fair amount of music equipment and other stuff on Craig's List and never had this much hassle.  I'm going to start asking for people to send tagged pics of their money.  Oh well, sorry for that long piece, is there any other reliable outlet to sell besides ebay?  Both pairs are still on Craig's List and I will send tagged pics to anyone who's interested.  
Ben

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/clo/3001762666.html

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/clo/3004039245.html
If you were selling the size 12 concords I would be on it.  I work in Sanford, Ive never bought used shoes before but I might check out those 3's.

Originally Posted by its

I ordered a pair of the Cav IVs online yesterday and need to get them by Friday at the latest.

Thanks

Mine are scheduled to be here Wednesday, so yours should be here by then too I imagine

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by its

Thanks

Mine are scheduled to be here Wednesday, so yours should be here by then too I imagine

Thanks, yea I got the tracking numbers, Wednesday as well. stoked.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

ArgWRBBCMAIN6pA.jpg

New sneaker store in Wilmington opening next month

Got anymore info cause I live in Wilmington and just got home from college and I'm a little out of the loop.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

I just had a good friend move down to Raleigh and she will be there for a few months.  I'm from VA and my Uncle also lives in Raleigh.  Could anybody suggest some unique things in the area or places/things to do that are a must for that area?  Thanks in advance. 
I wish the season hadn't ended so soon, but Hurricanes games are high on my list.

I enjoy going downtown on Fayetteville Street and around there for good nightlife and places to eat. Amongst my favorites are Raleigh Times (site of original paper publishing company, pretty cool older building and good food), The Big Easy (similar to a bar you'd find in Nashville or places like that, live music and good drinks) and Tir Na Nog (Irish pub, awesome food and bands). Kings/Neptunes is a pretty cool spot as well for a club if you can get around the hipsters.

My favorite sneaker spots... Definitely Vertical Urge, have bought from those guys for many years and they're awesome. I'd challenge anyone to find a more solid Nike SB account in the southeast, possibly the east coast. Also Endless Grind, another good SB account that flies under the radar. Of course we have our HOH in Crabtree Mall, speaks for itself. Sneaker culture has exploded here the last few years which sucks, a lot of reselling and people new to the whole game. But pretty much if it comes out, you've got a chance to get it down here.
Thanks for the info man, really appreciate it. 

what up NT, i live in charlotte, wondering if anyone living in this area can tell me the best place to go that would get the south beach 9s?

The South Beach 9s will be available at most major retailers.

Book it.

They won't be available past the morning of release, but there's plenty to go around if you do your homework.

The mint green looks awful on them.

Originally Posted by DEpast

Book it.

They won't be available past the morning of release, but there's plenty to go around if you do your homework.

I gotta disagree. I think the green looks great. It's hard for me to choose which laces I like better

Originally Posted by NC23

Book it.

I gotta disagree. I think the green looks great. It's hard for me to choose which laces I like better
thanks man, takes me a while when i first move to a place to get familiar with who gets what and how releases work in the area.

the mint green definitely looks good along side the grey and pink IMO. 

I want the Taxis over the quote on quote South beach colorway.

But one pair of elites is enough

Cool Grey LBJ 9s $129
Grey/Orion Blu Zoom Rookies $159
Sale snaps and fitteds 50% off
More Gshocks marked down to $99

@DTLR

I've got three pairs of Elites now Andy. Damn you.

My wallet's hurting.
lebron%20james.jpg

Haha man I think Taxis are on the horizon now haha. So right back at you

I thought this what pretty funny:
549249_359657414089785_178715622183966_901696_1671704050_n.jpg

Blackout and Whiteout limited edition G-Shocks in

all 3 Bron Elites and lows(Navy and lime goes on sale today) in

If any of ya'll got kids sizes 3-10, and 11-3 south beaches already out

We will have the Questions on the 25th and The South Beaches on the 2nd(opening at 8am)

@DTLR

For you sports page readers out there, here's my column on the Bobcats' coaching search for tomorrow's paper. Probably going to cover the team as a beat writer next season. Let's hope Jordan doesn't fugg this one up.

It's Sloan or bust for Charlotte

Back
Top Bottom