NC NTERS CHECK IN

Haven't been in this thread for a min but I'm in school at ECU. (size 13)

But do any of you have a legitimate reason for a nike-town not being in NC?

Last edited:
Checked them out for a split sec today after work. Was in a hurry so I took a few steps past the door and hit the panoramic view. Saw green camo and royal foams for starters. Imo that mall has been in desperate need of a culture shock. Great location to say the least though

New DTLR street store opening in the UNC Charlotte are for those who care.
They opened up on tuesday the 19th. Had some fresh prince 5s but sold out.

Fire red 5 black tongue
Laney 5
Steel 10
Green glow 4
Weather foams
Thermal map foams
Pbj kd6

Last edited:
if anyone sees any destroyer's for the low let me know. Trying to come up on one but the Marshall's, Ross, TJ Maxx around me have nothing

NC NT'ers....

anybody have 0 luck like me on the NDC restock yesterday.

Outside of the obvious:

1) bots

2) fast internet | Ping | TraceRT to NDC

I think the best way to go about getting shoes at NDC at restock time, which has been mentioned in other forums/threads is the research+direct link method.

- if you can get the URL ahead time, use it b/c it is the same URL as the original release

- the Twitter link is just to get you to the "organzied page" of what's being restocked.

Prime example: If you had the link to the DB5, you could have gone straight to it and bypassed the Twitter restock page.

Just a reminder that it takes putting in work to pick up shoes nowadays.

NC NT'ers....

anybody have 0 luck like me on the NDC restock yesterday.

Outside of the obvious:

1) bots

2) fast internet | Ping | TraceRT to NDC

I think the best way to go about getting shoes at NDC at restock time, which has been mentioned in other forums/threads is the research+direct link method.

- if you can get the URL ahead time, use it b/c it is the same URL as the original release

- the Twitter link is just to get you to the "organzied page" of what's being restocked.

Prime example: If you had the link to the DB5, you could have gone straight to it and bypassed the Twitter restock page.

Just a reminder that it takes putting in work to pick up shoes nowadays.
Repped. Good advice. Didn't know the links stayed the same.

Next time you hear of a restock, just pull up the link to the shoe you hope is there.

Back
Top Bottom