NC NTERS CHECK IN

Raleigh HOH can suck my Hate for them. Not to mention Social Status Raleigh.
New rules to acquiring shoes in the shoe game when you have no plugs are as follows:
There Are No Rules so Follow Your Instincts!
Was caught slipping on the Kobes this am bc I tried to follow the rules. Never again!

I digress

I really don't think you can score a "limited shoe " on ndc at all.  I've never had success.  Not gonna bot.  HOH is another game.  They might as well let the managers and assistants , sell the the 2 pair they get to cop off the top, straight out the store at their 2x or more jacked up price.  Dude on another thread talked about the only fair shoe game seems to be the SB side.  So far I agree.  Sure to change.  I think that ndc is ok with the bot thing and the inflated resellin thats going on.  Otherwise production levels would be higher.  the taste is salt

anyone in the goldsboro area know if yall are getting the gamma's? i'm suppose to be going down there to visit family that weekend, but might have to delay my travels if the area will be gammaless.

yo, what happened ? I was like 10 ppl back from getting a ticket, got there about 8am. That HOH manager can eat a d*ck

I live in Winston, anyone need releases just let me and I can ship or meet up.

Can you get your hands on the Bred 1's in a 10.5 or 11? I'm in the Boro, but I'll probably be at my people crib in Charlotte for the holidays. I can definitely meet you somewhere

High point here. I have lots of size 12 stuff I'd like to sell so hit me up.

Hopefully I win a raffle for these Gamma's...

I live in the triangle...any word on what spots will have the BRED 1's release...only spot I got feedback from was DTLR at Northgate so far...I need some other options. Thx in advance.

I live in the triangle...any word on what spots will have the BRED 1's release...only spot I got feedback from was DTLR at Northgate so far...I need some other options. Thx in advance.
I'm from Durham was thinking about hitting DTLR in Northgate but i'll just probably try online. I was not going to even bother withe gamma this weekend but I won a raffle so i'll be picking them up this Saturday.

I'm from Durham was thinking about hitting DTLR in Northgate but i'll just probably try online. I was not going to even bother withe gamma this weekend but I won a raffle so i'll be picking them up this Saturday.

Very lucky my man, very lucky. where did you win the raffle?

I caught Northgate and Triangle Town Champs raffles late last night. Was pushing it for time but made it fortunately. Hopefully we hit today so I can pass them along to the homie who wants them. Does anyone know how the raffle for the Chrimuh pack will go? Can you enter for all or just one of 3? Gonna call and find out when I get a chance but I know it ends at 7 today

Yea. Starting in Jan. Prob will get it back by the summer. Its just temporary. Supposedly it was shady things they were doing. Not sure on the full details.

Triangle Towne Walmart has XB1s(2) and PS4s(3) in case anyone is looking. Is the Kobe an HOH exclusive anybody? Everywhere I checked says theyre not getting them only the KD and LBJ

all 11.5-12 for sale in the triangle text me I have a ton of clientele that is looking for an assortment of kicks. 919-741-2112 thanks

Back
Top Bottom