NC NTERS CHECK IN

you work there right? I feel like I've seen your username on their IG before lol. Just wondering if you know any sizes on anything (if you do work there). I wear a 14 in J's and 15 in everything else, so I was hoping y'all had something in those sizes. My bad if I'm wrong on you working there though haha.
yeah i work up in pgh. we dont do sizes above 13 though 
eyes.gif

white+FJ foams, yots kobe's, easter pack, jordans (grapes, bugs 8, blacktoe 13's maybe), some Area 72 nsw kicks. Some late 2012 stuff maybe, galaxy rookies i think
sorry to bother you if you don't know the answer but...

along with the restock of some kicks, are they going to have the normal release kicks for that saturday 6/8 (J11 low black/white and J11 low gs white pink for example)?

I live in Chalotte and the social status here doesn't open till 11 so a lot of ppl sleep on going there.  They also change up the release process based on the hype.... sometimes raffle, sometimes fcfs, sometimes - spend $X to get a raffle.

Last edited:
FYI...

Velocity Boutique in University area will have:

Jordan 11 low black/white

Jordan 11 low white/pink GS

He will tweet/IG/fb more info on release procedure (reservation with purchase or raffle) on wednesday depending on demand.

He will also have Black Grape 5 QS for the 15th.

just so you know... he is an authorized retailer.

sorry to bother you if you don't know the answer but...

along with the restock of some kicks, are they going to have the normal release kicks for that saturday 6/8 (J11 low black/white and J11 low gs white pink for example)?

I live in Chalotte and the social status here doesn't open till 11 so a lot of ppl sleep on going there.  They also change up the release process based on the hype.... sometimes raffle, sometimes fcfs, sometimes - spend $X to get a raffle.
dont know for sure if they'll have the 6/8 releases, but id venture to say yes, considering the other SS location will (camo foams, both 11 lows, dmv LB elites). And raffle releases are consistent between our stores, and that decision comes from the owner based on observed "hype". It'll be easier to get an idea of how the raleigh store will handle  those type of things once they're open for a little bit and get an idea of how people in the area come out for releases
Where's it going to be located?
308 parham street

dont know for sure if they'll have the 6/8 releases, but id venture to say yes, considering the other SS location will (camo foams, both 11 lows, dmv LB elites). And raffle releases are consistent between our stores, and that decision comes from the owner based on observed "hype". It'll be easier to get an idea of how the raleigh store will handle  those type of things once they're open for a little bit and get an idea of how people in the area come out for releases

308 parham street
repped.  thanks for the info.  social status definitely a cool store here in Charlotte.  For those that don't know, it's 100% legit.  Nike and JB accts, etc.

DTLRs in charlotte will have tix sign up tomoroow for j11 low black/white/true red and gs j11 white/pink

Update: 1:00 pm tix signup

Velocity sneaker is having raffle it ends tomorrow. Drawing on friday. Very limited qty there. 12 mens black low 7 gs black low. 6 gs white/pink

Last edited:
Copped a 12 in the CAMO Foams today, think I will need an 11.5.  Anyone interested in swapping for an 11.5?

Hitting Wilmington/Wrightsville mid-summer for a while. I know about like Mayfaire Shopping Center, etc, but it's been a few years since I been down there. Any SB spots or outlets?

anybody been to the nike outlet or adidas outlet in smithfield? ... was wondering what they had up on there shelves and if its worth that travel from raleigh.
It's hit or miss out there man, the last time I found some hidden jewels was 2010 with some cough drops, and they had B grade grapes in 06, but that was ages ago. It's worth a trip though, you never know.

Back
Top Bottom