**NCAA Feet 09-10**

^little guy reminds me of Nate Robinson
Having watched and played in pickup games with Nate while we were both students at UW and now watching Thomas, I almost think that IT is a moretalented player than Robinson. Nate is, of course, NBA-good and a 2-time dunk champ, BUT Thomas just might have a better overall skill set, shot, and abilityto score. Hope he gets a legit shot in the NBA like Nate someday.

So game time for the Lebron VII Chinas, look good with the uni's

541sk.jpg

Originally Posted by MP23

I am just talking about the .5 shoes; the Jumpman Elite is a tremendous shoe, can't say anything about the Old School, haven't tried it yet. I am more mad about how generic everything looks; Jordan Brand should be about innovation, not re-mixing shoes together and staying with old technology such as encapsulated Air. Come up with something new!! The first Nike Maxim is: It Is Our Nature to Innovate. Well, putting the AJ XVI and XVII together is nothing innovative, that's just plain lazy. All these Fusion Jordans are terrible as well, nothing great about putting an Air Force One outsole on a AJ IV upper. The Air Jordan 2010 may not look awesome, but at least it is rooted in performance.
air-jordan-2009-unc-player-exclusive-1.jpg

they received 09's..just no one wears them except guys on the bench

can't say anything about the Old School, haven't tried it yet.
Believe it or not, its a solid hoops shoe. I had about three pairs of the first Ol Skool and one of the second. Especially when you get them onsale/clearance....an affordable, solid performance Team shoe. I highly recommend grabbing one and beating it up on the court if you can snag on the cheap.

But as a whole I agree with everyone here that for such a flagship school I don't get excited looking at their feet. If only pine-riders are rocking thesig shoes, that kinda says something....

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

can't say anything about the Old School, haven't tried it yet.
Believe it or not, its a solid hoops shoe. I had about three pairs of the first Ol Skool and one of the second. Especially when you get them on sale/clearance....an affordable, solid performance Team shoe. I highly recommend grabbing one and beating it up on the court if you can snag on the cheap.

But as a whole I agree with everyone here that for such a flagship school I don't get excited looking at their feet. If only pine-riders are rocking the sig shoes, that kinda says something....
i think it says that JB's signature shoes are weak
mad.gif

Yeah, I own the Ol School III and they are solid hoops shoes. I love how well they perform and that I could care less about anyone stepping on or scuffingthem.

If you can find 'em for around or under $100 and want a good, well-cushioned, supportive hoops shoe with great traction, they're worth it.

Originally Posted by demondeac2010

So game time for the Lebron VII Chinas, look good with the uni's

541sk.jpg

Lebron VII's are some smooth looking shoes on the court man.
happy.gif

Hey thanks guys for the heads-up on the Old Schools, now I wanna get a pair and try them out. I haven't had a good performance Team Jordan shoe since theJumpman Flow and of course, the afore-mentioned Jumpman Elite. I am just glad some agree with me about the shoe selection of the Jordan Brand schools,particularly UNC.

Wow, those carolina 09's aren't that bad. I'm liking the grey accents they put on them, one of the better colorways for that shoe IMO

Originally Posted by AJ27526

I am just talking about the .5 shoes; the Jumpman Elite is a tremendous shoe, can't say anything about the Old School, haven't tried it yet. I am more mad about how generic everything looks; Jordan Brand should be about innovation, not re-mixing shoes together and staying with old technology such as encapsulated Air. Come up with something new!! The first Nike Maxim is: It Is Our Nature to Innovate. Well, putting the AJ XVI and XVII together is nothing innovative, that's just plain lazy. All these Fusion Jordans are terrible as well, nothing great about putting an Air Force One outsole on a AJ IV upper. The Air Jordan 2010 may not look awesome, but at least it is rooted in performance.
air-jordan-2009-unc-player-exclusive-1.jpg

they received 09's..just no one wears them except guys on the bench

i would need to drink all of that alcohol in the background to get me to wear, those high heels....
sick.gif

Can anyone tell me why Ohio State's unis no longer have Lebron's logo on them, even though the majority of the players still wear the Soldiers? And thetwo-toned Kentucky Combat Arm sleeve looks nice. And Marquette with Jordan now?? Did they do that just cause of D-Wade now?

Marquette is probably more excited than D Wade (Not really) that they switched to Jordan... but then again.. wouldn't anyone? lol

I had heard stories about the AD not being too cool with it...but Im not sure I'd co-sign that story... Perhaps they weren't sure they liked that logolike most folks dont....and with his number changing...

Back
Top Bottom