Ndestrukts: Did anybody own these?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Alonzo Mourning endorsed those.

"I WILL NOT SELF-DESTRUCT! I WILL NDESTRUKT!"
pimp.gif

eek.gif

I still remember that commercial.

laugh.gif

Dope boys had them around my way. They also came out in all blk with purple and orange accents.

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

These were the other Ndestrukts that I went crazy for back in the day. I have two pair now. I remember the laces on the inside were ill.

Those were Rodmans.

I haven't seen those in a long time!
Pretty much anything in the NDestrukt line I liked and I thought these were pretty tough.

Still have both (I mean, Green INDSTRUKT & Black Shake) in DS condition
and I believe I do own 1 more sneaker that's supposed to be belonging NDESTRUKT line,
but can't name it somehow. (will check when i get back home tonight.)

I had the same colourway. and also had the blk "worm" lows with the zipper on the side.

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

These were the other Ndestrukts that I went crazy for back in the day. I have two pair now. I remember the laces on the inside were ill.
Back in the day Mom bought my brother and I a pair of Nikes each every 6 months. So my final year of High School, 1996, my brother got those in nubuck/durabuck -cant remember which material exactly it was -, but they were the same pair Rodman wore during Playoffs and Finals, the ones with the white leather Swoosh and white & gold "Worm" in the back... So I begged my Brother to take those shoes to school and finally he agreed... So I balled in them and feel that they were just great, great lock up and cushioning. 

I got so many compliments to those shoes then!!

Shoes lasted for ages but my Brother never let me use them again!!

Hey!! For those interested in a DS Sz 11 like the ones above just PM!!
happy.gif

I had them back in the day, balled in them too. I don't think they look bad at all. I'll buy them again if nike brings them back.

yea these things were not popular at all, however over time I can appreciate them, they really aren't that bad actually pretty nice, but I couldn't see myself buying them if they retro'd

I have the exact same colorway sitting in the garage right now. It's my dad's shoe. I tried them on and they're pretty comfy. Colors are way too out there for my tastes tho
laugh.gif

I had these. Played my freshman year of HS basketball in them. I absolutely loved them for ankle support, but they were ugly as sin and heavy. I wish they would retro these.

sorry to drag up an old thread, but i'm new to NT and had to search these out.

lol these arent that ugly.. if somebody could do a PS on em and give em a decent colorway

one of those kicks that have that kind of character you wouldn't get anywhere else.

would own a new pair if it came out.

Back
Top Bottom