???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S. More details TBA after the Super Bowl. 

5383295367_5b010f87b7_b.jpg

^  Damn I'm goin down to Galveston end of June also.... ^

Can anyone link up with me for Penny Foams?? FTL here 8nt gettin em so far and if I gotta pre-order I gotta do it while its acceptable....

If anyone is still looking for the Cement 3's, Scheels in Lincoln has size 10 and up left. I bought a 9.5 on rd but I think I need a 9 instead. Can't find a 9 anywhere in Lincoln.

Ryan some spots here in Omaha have them in scattered sizes gotta call around.... and FTL is getting the Royal Foams but only has 12 pair so far.... I ordered my 1st pair should be here Wednesday and I'll wear those to the release and see about a second pair.... feel free to join me.... onto the Playoff 13s I cant wait and might have to double-up on those also they were my 1st Air Jordan ever end of freshman year in 1998.. oh the memories..

EDIT: I also thought the Cement 3s ran a little large I got a 10.5 instead of my usual 11 and my other 3s are 11 also but seem to have a more true fit idk

Anyone know where a guy could pick up a pair of the 2011 Jordan's. Looking to get the rare Y.O.T.R pair.

^ dyoumans ^ closest outlet would be KC, Denver, Minnesota, or Williamsburg, Iowa and good lucc on those YOTR 2011s.... FTL had the blacc/white pair on display this morning at FTL

GETMEPAID my $%!++ came through for the Penny Foam release I went ahead and grabbed a 2nd pair for trade or whatever.... good meetin ya G

Lastly, I'm REALLY tryna get this Summer Sneaker Summit thang jumpin off, I work at the Marriott I can get rooms for discount and meeting space as well u guys should think about gettin wit me on that mission....

before I post the update in Nike Retro.... South Jordan Landing, Utah outlet has the white/silver Griffey GD 2 for $41.97 call for sizes and Lincoln City, Oregon outlet has the "Pistons" PHAT Premier Air Jordan 1 for $31.97 call for sizes

Unless you know when the outlet's gonna get the kix and you can be AT the outlet, there's no chance of you getting ahold of a drop like that.... employees, managers, S&R, and whoever else workin there will snatch most of them up and plug their people in with the rest.... the outlets still don't get utilized as much IMO cuz it does take sum work to find the heat, but they're still more popular than they were in years past.... I remember just a couple years ago in 2009 ALL the CDPs showed up in massive quantities in south Florida for $99.99 all across the board.... I was devastated cuz I wasn't workin at the time and was goin through a lot of financial duress.... my advice to you though is start callin outlets yourself and see what you find

hth

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Thanks man. I missed the Altitude, white/red 13's andthe CG11's because of a bad month at work. I know its going to be impossible to get those too.

i would wait til sumthn special and hit em w the 3's then. lil wayne suppose to c here in apr i wuld ware em then. idk tho u mite b the type to let them chill.to answer the ? i vote rock em; not in the snow tho

What does the best place to open a business, and one of the fewest cities that they recommend people starting a new business have to do to get a Nike Town?

My uncle worked at Nike in Oregon for over ten years (I had a sweet swoosh hookup). He had a kid a few years ago so moved back to Omaha to be closer to the rest of the family. He tried hard to get Nike to open a store in Omaha with no luck. Not sure what they told him but I know he said it wasn't seriously considered.

A Nike store here would drive every shoe store in town out of business. Could you imagine finally having heat here!

Gotta brag here I got the white/gray XX3 ds off the bay for 130 and the white/red low XX3 vnds for 50

I picked up the playoff 13's, Entourages & Cool Grey Lebron 8's, and I've got some Lunar Eclipses on the way. Not a fan of the 7's and I can't really think of anything coming out this summer that I want. I guess I could possibly pick up a couple of things if the price is right.

Yeah I hear ya on the colors of the 7's. They definitely have a 90's feel to them. But in my opinion they are one of the most comfy jordans. And I used to have a pair of bordeauxs in middle school so it would be cool to have them again.

Anyone going to get the 12 lows that drop Saturday? I think it will be a good summer shoe.

I have my Berkshire Neb. Furniture Mart passes in hand. If anyone wants any killer discounts from the mart hit me up and I can prolly lend you a pass. The sales start April 25.

I got Taxis and Bordeauxs.... anybody still looking for Taxis I know where a 10.5 MIGHT be for retail....

EDIT: Also got Playoff 13, Orlando Penny 1, Royal Foams, Cement 3 in the last month or so and Griffey Volts for Agent Jr and the stealth/pink 13s for the Wifey....

LOT of nice drops comin up and as always I'm more than happy to assist, u guys missed an EA 50 couple weekends ago gotta stay in touch wit me

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom