Neck tattoos and face tattoos... What's good with this?!

my point is a tattoo on your neck can't be subtle.  compared to gucci everything is subtle. 

Subtle means people would barely notice.  And those tats will get attention everytime.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

my point is a tattoo on your neck can't be subtle.  compared to gucci everything is subtle. 

Subtle means people would barely notice.  And those tats will get attention everytime.
nobody even notices thtat puff daddy had a neck tattoo...

and da way tats are gettin mainstream love, conservative neck tats are gonna be ubiquitous in da workplace pretty soon...PLENTY of women with long hair

have neck tattoos that show slightly...

laugh.gif
@ subtle neck tattoo....

and then "conservative" neck tats will be accepted in da workplace....

There are exceptions to every rule, but what type of workplace are you talking about? Most people are gonna judge you off of that neck tat before you even open your mouth in an interview.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by dgk3188

only reason those tattoos are subtle are because they are black
hmmm....
lol no racist. it's true though my dude.

if you see a white dude or fair-skinned hispano with a neck tat it's definitely visible.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

da way tattoos are being more and more mainstream its only gonna get worse.

a nice subtle neck tatto has always been nice to me though...

grin.gif
 this an oxymoron

Hopefully it wont be in 10 years but eh.
I really dont think the neck or hands will ever be acceptable in the traditional professional world (business, medicine, etc.) Face is will definitely not be.

I work for a pharmaceutical company and I have a neck tatt....

Yea it is funny. But I say that anyone with them has already committed corporate suicide. The people I see do it are usually hood dudes/females that didn't have much of a chance in this world anyways, just being honest. They probably knew that or didn't have anyone to teach them that there is always a chance. But yea I see it a lot.

Originally Posted by GriZZla1024

Talking of neck tattoos, this is the most ridiculous of the lot

5071547795_1868ceab9f.jpg

i think its kinda dope with the colors and dudes a multi millionaire NBA player he's not worried about future job prospects.

Originally Posted by G14

DUDES GET NECK TATTS CAUSE CHICKS BE GIVING UP THE PUNAYNAY ON THE SPOT WHEN THEY NOTICE IT

you're right, but plenty other non permanent ways to slide them panties off.

roll.gif

pimp.gif

honestly, id probably go off if it was for this job. not on my face but definitely my neck and hands.

i do have one behind my ear, no baked goods though.

^ yeah but you can imagine the colours fading over the years and it looking crap.

wait...
wait... i have an idea....

what if....

wait....

what if.... they went over it again in the future with the same colors?

woooow mannnn... i just blew my mind.

on a serious note, i totally forgot puff daddy had tattoos.

Diddy is darker skinned so of course his would be "subtle" styles not so much.

Everyone doesn't have corporate dreams so the job opportunities everyone is saying are closed to them they probably don't care.

I do love a neck tatto tho.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

i have my name tattooed on my neck.. i easily cover it with a collared shirt when i have to..

flamesuit on!
Out of curiosity, what do you do for a living?

Talking of neck tattoos, this is the most ridiculous of the lot

5071547795_1868ceab9f.jpg
album_large_292608.jpg

That %$%$ is dope. He can pull it off though.

Remember, (assuming he handles his money right) dude is set for the rest of his life.

$%$% he need a corporate job for?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Who cares.

It's just eliminating competition. People with face tats automatically are rejected from prestigious companies/positions, so the odds continue to increase in our favor for the good jobs.
The again, anybody dumb enough to get a face tat probably lacked the pedigree or credentials for those jobs anyways......................so its a wash.

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Yea it is funny. But I say that anyone with them has already committed corporate suicide. The people I see do it are usually hood dudes/females that didn't have much of a chance in this world anyways, just being honest. They probably knew that or didn't have anyone to teach them that there is always a chance. But yea I see it a lot.

Yep, and yep.

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

I blame Wayne for this mess. I live in Milwaukee and there are lots of people with face tats.

from the area too but i dont see really anyone with face tattoos but plenty neck tattoos

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Who cares.

It's just eliminating competition. People with face tats automatically are rejected from prestigious companies/positions, so the odds continue to increase in our favor for the good jobs.
The again, anybody dumb enough to get a face tat probably lacked the pedigree or credentials for those jobs anyways......................so its a wash.

DCAllAmerican wrote:

Yep, and yep.

X2

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

grin.gif
 this an oxymoron

Hopefully it wont be in 10 years but eh.
I really dont think the neck or hands will ever be acceptable in the traditional professional world (business, medicine, etc.) Face is will definitely not be.

I work for a pharmaceutical company and I have a neck tatt....
Whats your position?

Back
Top Bottom