Need a LC on Space Jam 11's ASAP!! Please help!

Hey guys, I need some expert opinions on these real quick so I can know which step to take next. Long story short this dude was selling these Space Jam's on Ebay as 'DS" for $450. I messaged him about them and talked him down to $400 through Paypal invoice.

Now before I sent him the payment I made sure to get him to take pics of pretty much everything, as I'm not a big "sneakerhead" all I really had was to go off of my own research. I compared the pics to countless other pics I saw online and I was pretty convinced they were legit. 

But now after seeing everyone stressing the fact that the soles yellow over time, I'm kind of concerned so I figured as a last resort I'd post them here, because even though I'm not really a sneakerhead... I still don't support fake shoes/clothes/jewelry in any way, shape or form.

So if these are indeed fake, I need to know ASAP so I can make a claim or whatever I need to do. Pretty sure I jumped the gun, but it is what it is.. 

I'd appreciate any feedback

No yellowing on the soles is a pretty dead give away for fakes. Those shoes came out six years ago, even the best kept pairs will have some yellowing on them.

Yea easy tell,fakes for sure
Is there anything else that stands out that makes them a easy tell? Or is is just the soles?

Also I noticed a couple sites like osneaker advertising concords/space jams with clear icy blue soles as DS retros too... are they just using stock pics? And if so isn't that kind shady?? Specially considering they're a legit site.

Last edited:
Not sure if the sites are legit,kno for sure a space jam or concord should by now have some kind of aging

also the 23 is off,1 is bigger then other,btw dont forget to repped,welcome to nt

These are fake bro, those soles are too icy. There should be a lil bit of yellow on them not to mention the 23 on the heal is off as well. Hope you did not cop.

Back
Top Bottom