Need NT Detective help. Someone robbed my house and I know who did it.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

This was my first thought. But, u said ur friend was giving him a ride home, so get the address and let the cops know. They should be able to solve it

I would have just texted homeboy and told him. You really thought we didnt have a security camera. I will give you til tonight to drop off what you stole if not I am calling the cops.

Originally Posted by Dimelo

Op you're clearly not gonna do anything.. Just take the L

Maybe OP didn't acquire his money through legal means, thats why he doesn't want to call them people.

His friend came to "pick something up"....

NT is getting greener and greener every day.

if it wasn't that much money and you can make it up easily. troll him.

use his number and post in classifieds under M4M, just anything that can blast his phone.

well ur on the right track by posting the question on what to do on NT

Sounds to me like you were conducting a "deal" and that's how he saw your stash. You selling yet you not about that life. Time to quit young blood.

Put up signs around the neighborhood "Found a hat, contact me and I'll return"

Then when he shows up, you punch him in the ear.

Your friend's most likely in on it too

Should confront him first

You're not getting your $10 back though

How long have you known your friend? Not the one that stole from you. Maybe their both in on it and your friend is playing dumb saying he doesn't know his last name or where he lives etc. If their friends i'm sure he knows at least where dude lives or his last name. Of all my friends i can say i know where they live and i know their last name. Sounds fishy.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Maybe OP didn't acquire his money through legal means, thats why he doesn't want to call them people.

His friend came to "pick something up"....

NT is getting greener and greener every day.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't even think that way cuz OP sounded so noob about the world.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ OP busting knocks in his house

Having been in a similar predicament many years ago I will tell you this. The only justice, is street justice.

Listen OP just chalk it up as an L but an L that stands for learning (*cough-corny-cough)

Rather than looking to blame this dude for stealing your #+%$, you shouldn't have brought questionable cats into your crib and then show this dude where you put your stash and NOT MOVE YOUR DAMN STASH!.

Invest in some good windows next time.

Back
Top Bottom