Need some help nt. DWI last night.

Originally Posted by ToMa630

This is in upstate ny. I never drinkowns drive, this was literally a 30 second drive. I definitely @!!#$$ up. Learned my lesson the hard way. I'm assuming my lisense will be suspended and stay on my record right.
yeah you're still a little drunk

This is in upstate ny. I never drinkowns drive, this was literally a 30 second drive. I definitely @!!#$$ up. Learned my lesson the hard way. I'm assuming my lisense will be suspended and stay on my record right.
yeah you're still a little drunk

Will be revoked, you'll have to pay to get it back, do community service (some states offer other ways, like Texas you give a pound of cans per hour I think
laugh.gif
)

but" the hard way"? This is just the beginning
30t6p3b.gif

Will be revoked, you'll have to pay to get it back, do community service (some states offer other ways, like Texas you give a pound of cans per hour I think
laugh.gif
)

but" the hard way"? This is just the beginning
30t6p3b.gif

Idk why I opened the door. Bad move on my part
The booz took control of your mind causing you to react on irrational thoughts. Just say you were scared. Say it!
mad.gif
devil.gif

Idk why I opened the door. Bad move on my part
The booz took control of your mind causing you to react on irrational thoughts. Just say you were scared. Say it!
mad.gif
devil.gif

umm how could they arrest you and do anything to you if you were home?

umm how could they arrest you and do anything to you if you were home?

You should have never opened the door. I know in NY it's a felony and it's going to cost you a substantial amount of money, you're lucky they didn't impound your car. Get a DUI/DWI attorney in your area.

You should have never opened the door. I know in NY it's a felony and it's going to cost you a substantial amount of money, you're lucky they didn't impound your car. Get a DUI/DWI attorney in your area.

Take it on the chin (||). Hopefully they let you off lite, with this being your first offense.

Take it on the chin (||). Hopefully they let you off lite, with this being your first offense.

How the hell you get arrested after you were already home? That will never happen to me blee that

How the hell you get arrested after you were already home? That will never happen to me blee that

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

#1 you are stupid for drunk driving

BUT...
they gave you a sobriety test after you were already home? cant you just say you drove home sober, accidentally damaged your car due to it being dark (im assuming it was night out), than you started drinking as soon as you came home?
This. You gotta use common sense OP. You f'ed up but had a get out of jail free card by virtue of the fact that you were by your house. Why did you even open the door or agree to a sobriety test? How do they know you didn't start drinking when you got to the crib? You had some easy outs homie and you missed em lol
Nah. Unless you explicitly said that you were drinking and driving to the cop, you still got a chance of getting out of this. Good luck op
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jd0t86

It did get impounded

It did get impounded

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

#1 you are stupid for drunk driving

BUT...
they gave you a sobriety test after you were already home? cant you just say you drove home sober, accidentally damaged your car due to it being dark (im assuming it was night out), than you started drinking as soon as you came home?
This. You gotta use common sense OP. You f'ed up but had a get out of jail free card by virtue of the fact that you were by your house. Why did you even open the door or agree to a sobriety test? How do they know you didn't start drinking when you got to the crib? You had some easy outs homie and you missed em lol
Nah. Unless you explicitly said that you were drinking and driving to the cop, you still got a chance of getting out of this. Good luck op
laugh.gif

It did get impounded
Mm...Mm...Mm...
30t6p3b.gif

It did get impounded
Mm...Mm...Mm...
30t6p3b.gif

All you had to do was not answer. Are they gonna kick a door on you cause your neighbor said you hopped a curb? Come on man.

Back
Top Bottom