NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

thats @ihust1e in the 2nd vid

000.gif

tenor.gif

Anybody's ThinkGeek 8am Eastern Restock move yet? Mine Still says processing, staying positive. Lmao at the "scalpers" term. Here at NT we are at least 50% resellers whether is to get your own for free or just to make money. Save the scalpers for the sports and entertainment events lol
If you have a UPS MyChoice account, log in and you might see that it has already shipped.

I logged into mine and it is already in transit even though I never got a shipping email notification and even when I check the status on their site it says “shipped, no.”

If you have a UPS MyChoice account, log in and you might see that it has already shipped.

I logged into mine and it is already in transit even though I never got a shipping email notification and even when I check the status on their site it says “shipped, no.”

They shipped you an apology

Man so far I've played Super Mario World, Mario Kart, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country, Street Fighter II Turbo and Super Punch Out.

I don't know and didn't remember why I struggled so bad on these games. I think it's mainly because of me getting use to again playing with SNES controller button layout :lol:

Oh and this mother f'er on Super Punch Out:

dragon-chan.gif

dragon_chan_screenshot.gif

I damn near broke my controller in frustration after losing to him 3 times :lol:

You're a genius...haha. I was checking throughout yesterday and part of today and no update from GS or TG. and Now I see it both in transit on the UPS My choice site.

Weird cuz I'm also expecting a package from Nike, got tracking from Nike that's suppose to be delivered on the 4th, but it doesn't show up on UPS My Choice.

You're a genius...haha. I was checking throughout yesterday and part of today and no update from GS or TG. and Now I see it both in transit on the UPS My choice site.

Weird cuz I'm also expecting a package from Nike, got tracking from Nike that's suppose to be delivered on the 4th, but it doesn't show up on UPS My Choice.

Nike probably has your name as Valued Customer

I'm living vicariously through those that are playing these right now. Don't get moved in my place until two weeks, but when I finally get it set up...:pimp:

Nike probably has your name as Valued Customer
Whats the difference between valued customer and someone on UPS My Choice?

But the ZF SP I ordered/delivered on Thursday shows up on the Calendar too. Oh well, no big deal, just wondering...

Whats the difference between valued customer and someone on UPS My Choice?

But the ZF SP I ordered/delivered on Thursday shows up on the Calendar too. Oh well, no big deal, just wondering...

My Choice looks for your name on the package coming to your address. Nike likes to put "Valued Customer" where my choice looks for the name on the package

has happened to me several times. any way to change that?

Nah I put Valued Customer as an extra name in My Choice, but I haven't ordered any shoes since the Royals so idk/can't remember if it worked. I don't wanna get too far OT tho :lol:

So is the Amazon treasure truck still stealing from pre orders and still rolling around hoods and selling these?

I know a lot of friends and fam looking for one.

This release was easy to an extent. If you pre-ordered, camped or bought when the store opened you were good. But if you came after work like 5pm you were out of luck. These sold out an hour after opening. I'm not even mad I called out of work but I'm sure my co-workers who covered for me we're salty :lol:

The only thing holding me back from buying one is the wired controllers. I'm no longer a kid playing games in my bedroom in front of a portable TV. I have a 65" beast 20ft away from my couch. No way I'm sitting on the floor to play Street Fighter in my 30's after a hard day of work. Give me a wireless controller I can settle down on the couch with and I'm sold.

Anybody using inventory tracking websites? I have a couple that I used for the NES Classic last year. But I had great luck with one specific website last year. I would enter my zip code, and it would tell me which stores had some, and how many. But for some reason I can’t remember the name of that website. Was wondering if anybody could throw out some websites?

Anybody using inventory tracking websites? I have a couple that I used for the NES Classic last year. But I had great luck with one specific website last year. I would enter my zip code, and it would tell me which stores had some, and how many. But for some reason I can’t remember the name of that website. Was wondering if anybody could throw out some websites?
Brickseek or zooalert?

This release was easy to an extent. If you pre-ordered, camped or bought when the store opened you were good. But if you came after work like 5pm you were out of luck. These sold out an hour after opening. I'm not even mad I called out of work but I'm sure my co-workers who covered for me we're salty :lol:
but people are still gonna come in here and say 'where can I still get these?' Lol..definitely easy to get with minimal effort

Back
Top Bottom