NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

That Yok 3rd party wireless controller from Gamestop for the SNES Classic.......hot garbage, the thing doesn't feel right EVEN IF IT IS 3RD PARTY.

Returned that thing after 1 day........literally 8BitDo will be the only thing I trust for 3rd party wireless controllers for either the NES Classic, SNES Classic, and/or the Switch.

Def going to cop a pair of those wireless controllers Mr J posted. Ty for the heads up.

Been whooping *** on Mario Kart all weekend, plus Hulu just put up the TGIF lineup...been watching Hangin' with Mr Cooper and Step by Step...outchea reliving the 90s.

That Yok 3rd party wireless controller from Gamestop for the SNES Classic.......hot garbage, the thing doesn't feel right EVEN IF IT IS 3RD PARTY.

Returned that thing after 1 day........literally 8BitDo will be the only thing I trust for 3rd party wireless controllers for either the NES Classic, SNES Classic, and/or the Switch.
The HORI?

Def going to cop a pair of those wireless controllers Mr J posted. Ty for the heads up.

Been whooping *** on Mario Kart all weekend, plus Hulu just put up the TGIF lineup...been watching Hangin' with Mr Cooper and Step by Step...outchea reliving the 90s.

You just need these for the total 90's reliving party:

married-with-children-spinoff-lead.jpg

martin-5025ca213ef02.jpg

Or them telling us hooking the game up yo the tv messes the tv up
Facts

My mom SWORE I cooked a big screen with my N64 :lol:

Yep returning a set as I type... I had already preordered that other set(posted a pg or so back) on Amazon & was waiting on that ship date to update , but I'm impatient. I'll def wait now
The HORI?

Yes... it's wack & needs batteries, no built in charger.

Also......

This dude has been pissing me off all morning before I swapped to the eagles game

Attachments

• IMG_3620.JPG
    IMG_3620.JPG
    392 KB · Views: 7

8Bitdo is definitely the move for all 3rd party Nintendo controllers. Grabbed this on preorder for my RetroPie and Switch. Maybe they'll sell the Bluetooth adapter separately so I can use it with the Classic.

EDIT: They do. :pimp:

Last edited:
^^^ that guy is easy just time his kicks (special move)

Thx for the review of the wireless controller..Repped

why don't Nintendo make wireless controllers???

I gotta find me Wii classic controller and see how it feels with it..hopefully the wire is longer but I do like the overall feel of the SNES controller..they should have made it a lil bit longer

8Bitdo is definitely the move for all 3rd party Nintendo controllers. Grabbed this on preorder for my RetroPie and Switch. Maybe they'll sell the Bluetooth adapter separately so I can use it with the Classic.

That pro switch controller looks nuts

Man once the SNES Classic becomes mod able :pimp:

-Tecom Superbowl, Tecmo Superbowl II, and Tecmo Superbowl III
-Chrono Trigger
-NBA Jam Tournament Edition

All going to get loaded ASAP.

Last edited:
I haven't touched my PS4 nor my Nintendo Switch in the last 2-3 days..........literally since the day this SNES Classic came out.

And I play Destiny 2 on the PS4 as well.........I guess my *** is gonna be behind on the D2 grind for awhile. I probably won't even touch it until I'm done with my SNES games and Super Mario Odyssey (which is coming out in 4 weeks)

Wow....I totally missed out on a good Mario game. Smb 3 is still my favorite but I really like super Mario world, just have to get used to the controls. Awesome so far.

Wow....I totally missed out on a good Mario game. Smb 3 is still my favorite but I really like super Mario world, just have to get used to the controls. Awesome so far.
You've never played SMW? Top 5 game of all time.

Back
Top Bottom