NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Holding out for the US version

This local shop has the OG SNES with SMW for about $120...but I like the compact form + more game selection of the Mini

I currently have the OG ‘85 nintendo as well so i’m torn on staying OG or going Mini
Bro u better cop next international amazon link..it's only $26 more

I could careless...........I just want my Virtual Console on the Switch, enough of these retro mini console distractions.

They're just delaying these classic retro Nintendo games being playabe on the Switch instead (don't give me that $8 garbage for the original "arcade version" of Mario Bros.).

No more money towards future classics......PUT THEM ON THE SWITCH VIRTUAL CONSOLE, AND MAKE EVERYONE BUY A SWITCH INSTEAD.

I may be in the minority but I don’t want a switch. Having the games separate on a retro console is a lot better. I’m sure the switch is a fine system but it doesn’t interest me

image.png
Lol this was the ad at the bottom of the page

Most of the good games on 64 were rareware games anyway

a hacked 64 classic would be insane tho

that's what I was saying earlier, people forget the emulators that are out there are just fan made

nintendos official emulator coupled with a hack would be quite ill

ThinkGeek shipped via UPS Surepost but they're gonna deliver my package today rather than handing it off to the USPS :pimp:.

I could careless...........I just want my Virtual Console on the Switch, enough of these retro mini console distractions.

They're just delaying these classic retro Nintendo games being playabe on the Switch instead (don't give me that $8 garbage for the original "arcade version" of Mario Bros.).

No more money towards future classics......PUT THEM ON THE SWITCH VIRTUAL CONSOLE, AND MAKE EVERYONE BUY A SWITCH INSTEAD.

100% AGREE!

If all these games were available on the switch I would definitely own one right now

Every Nintendo Presentation I hope they announce VC

image.png
image.png
I just want more SNES games on VC for my 3DS

Switch will be copped eventually

Last edited:
100% AGREE!

If all these games were available on the switch I would definitely own one right now

Every Nintendo Presentation I hope they announce VC

VC ain't going to be a thing until Nintendo's online subscription thing is up and running. Then them being Nintendo is going to require you to be a member of that to get the privilege (of borrowing one free game a month). Only then i see the VC opening so they can attract members to it. Only reason i would sign up because with no voice chat and horrible lobbies why else would i join. That and many others they going to try to con people into paying 20 a year for access to the VC and that one free game.

Back
Top Bottom