Netflix fell off...

Blame the studios for asking for too much money to stream their content. Reed Hastings has done a great job when you consider how much nonsense he has to circumvent.
True, HBO didn't want to give us entourage :smh: I think it was personal.

king of the hill sucks

Mtm5xcM.jpg

Someone school me on the pros and cons of using chrome cast

1.quality
2.payment/cost
3.worth it?

Or anything I need to know before buying, rather have users opinions instead of the stores.

I can't even think of a con. It's like 30 bucks. Just get it.

Chromecast is great. Only cons for me are sometimes my tv input won't read the device and i'll have to unplug and plug it again. Also when I stream netflix from my phone it won't respond to the controls and i'll have to restart what I was watching.

Someone school me on the pros and cons of using chrome cast

1.quality
2.payment/cost
3.worth it?

Or anything I need to know before buying, rather have users opinions instead of the stores.

I just picked one up the other day and for $35 it's definitely worth it. Quality is HD, I've had no problems with buffering and etc. Anything that is on your computer, you can put on your TV. There are no cons to it, especially for $35.

Last edited:
I just picked one up the other day and for $35 it's definitely worth it. Quality is HD, I've had no problems with buffering and etc. Anything that is on your computer, you can put on your TV. There are no cons to it, especially for $35.

So I have to download what I want to watch into chrome cast and bam play it?

^
If you download your shows and movies you can use an app to stream it to your chromecast. My brother uses the plex app.

I shall read more on it don't wanna bug you guys with so many questions but I'm tired of paying 7 bucks just to watch regular show and only thing else I watch is supernatural and I've been caught up to it like 2 years ago so now I just watch what the wb puts

I see what's being done. That makes sense since Netflix locked up their user base in the US and has been expanding globally. They're probably restructuring their budget to cater to other countries in the interim. I gotta get on that wave but can it be done on a PS4 or 360? That's where I do the bulk of my watching.

Jeremy priven or whatever dude name is
Was the only good thing about that show
Oh and Sloan
She was sexy as ****

Back
Top Bottom