Netflix fell off...

This guy gets it...

The day showbox allows you to stream directly to chrome cast will be the day I cut my Netflix.

Only reason why I have it is because I let my girl and mom use it from time to time
:rofl:

So can you explain what Showbox + Localcast App + Chromecast does? Is it just some app that allows you to watch movies/shows for free?

I'm interested in XBMC and see that it's compatible with many devices.

Which forums do you guys read; how to set up, tutorials, repos, all that good stuff. Any information is appreciated.

So can you explain what Showbox + Localcast App + Chromecast does? Is it just some app that allows you to watch movies/shows for free?
showbox is a movie and TV show app that's crushing Netflix and its free...

And there's all the popular movies and shows that the flix just ain't got.

Chromecast is a dongle that goes into your HD port of your TV. It let's stream stuff from your phone to the TV when its on the same WiFi network.

Certain apps already come equipped with the ability to cast, like Pandora, Netflix, and Google Music.

Local cast lets you stream from any app, or any media that you have on your phone...

So you open connect your Chromecast and phone o the same WiFi network...

Then you open showbox and pick your TV show or movie.

When it ask you what player to use, pick localcast...

In the local cast app, it will play, and it will give you the option the cast it to the Chromecast.

Is the mirroring your screen for chromecast any better now? I had it in June and it was terrible.

showbox is a movie and TV show app that's crushing Netflix and its free...

And there's all the popular movies and shows that the flix just ain't got.

Chromecast is a dongle that goes into your HD port of your TV. It let's stream stuff from your phone to the TV when its on the same WiFi network.

Certain apps already come equipped with the ability to cast, like Pandora, Netflix, and Google Music.

Local cast lets you stream from any app, or any media that you have on your phone...

So you open connect your Chromecast and phone o the same WiFi network...

Then you open showbox and pick your TV show or movie.

When it ask you what player to use, pick localcast...

In the local cast app, it will play, and it will give you the option the cast it to the Chromecast.

Are the movies and shows in HD? Man....I am bout to pick up a Chromecast after work then.

Is the mirroring your screen for chromecast any better now? I had it in June and it was terrible.
I don't mirror much anymore because localcast ...

I don't see the point of mirroring if you have an app that can play theedia for you while still making your phone fubctional..

Unless you're trying to browse the web.

Are the movies and shows in HD? Man....I am bout to pick up a Chromecast after work then.
not sure if they're in stores.

I copped for $35 from the google website.

And yes... Very crisp HD.

My local Best Buy has them in stock. I never even pulled the trigger on Netflix and have Amazon Prime for free but hate it, so this could be the better alternative for me. Right on man.

Showbox app do I search for it on iTunes can't find it
you have to go trough the website.

Google showbox app.

And I'm not sure if showbox OR Chromecast works with an iPhone.

My local Best Buy has them in stock. I never even pulled the trigger on Netflix and have Amazon Prime for free but hate it, so this could be the better alternative for me. Right on man.
well pleigh on, pleigher. :pimp:

Let us know how it turns out.

I mirror movies an shows all the time an for someone whose had chromcast since the day it's became available it's gotten way better.. My set up is just Netflix + Hulu + Xfinity TV mirroring with the the chromecast :smokin the rule of thumb with mirroring is the quality, if you keep the quality low the streaming is seamless

Once I get my new laptop I'll be getting rid of Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Spotify. I'll just download all the shows and movies I want. May go back and get that WWE app for my stepson but he don't even watch it.

Netflix has some good shows on it like Bojack Horseman is a pretty good show tho

Where can catch the haters season of Sons of Anarchy? :nerd:

Getting ready for the new season.

Just grabbed Shoebox.....I can't believe I'm just now seeing this glory

They have 2-3 movies worth watching every month. Most are movies I've already seen. Still, better than cable.

Wish I could give more reps to the dudes who posted about hola. My mind = blown right now at this.

Wow, I might hop on this Chromecast. Thing is I get Netflix for free by sharing and I stream that through my PS3/PS4. I'll check out that Showbox app though and if the selection's nice I'll consider it.

Back
Top Bottom