NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

Don't get it twisted though, the Gentlemen of Cali are just as ruthless as the Cowboys of Medellin
Oh I noticed that at the end of Episode 1 when Pacho tied that man to the 4 Motorcycles and destroyed his asssssssss.....

Why are they dumping this Gas into this Apt Complex?
The Dad was mad AF at the kid afterwards too, did he not send him to do that?
Yea I missed something.
You literally can't take your eyes off the screen for a second when the whole show is in subtitles.
I mean, I am paying pretty damn close attention, but I missed something for sure......

Yea I missed something.
You literally can't take your eyes off the screen for a second when the whole show is in subtitles.
I mean, I am paying pretty damn close attention, but I missed something for sure......
Ok so the son David was just emptying the gas so he could put Coke in the tanks and make some grip on the side and dumping it in the streets crept into nearby complexes causing the deaths etc etc etc.

I def missed the part where Miguel explained that Poisonous gas business to Jorge.
Son is an idiot.
Zip damn fool.

Last edited:
Yea I missed something.

They dumped the gas so they could put coke in it. Because it's a hazardous material, customs doesn't check it. So they fill that up with the white then send it to the states easy

Episode 2 was really good.
Cali is just too nice.
On top of it all according to what I'm being shown.
That scene where (I hate that I don't know names, I have to IMDB everytime I mention a character in a post) Jose (New York Boss) and his 2goons took out the local dealers was super ill. Even the scene before that where he was buying the Ether, setup was flawless.

Pena sending a new team into Cali:pimp:
Having that reporter tell him that "it will be an accident by the time the Press conference airs" and him see it being ruled as an "accident", that got him steaming back in the fighting for what's right type head space.

Onto ep3

Just catching S3 now. Noticed I went to HS with the new DEA agent Chris. Small world, he went in to acting after HS. He was Big in to writing graffiti. Good for him getting a break. Season is looking good so far on Episode 4 now.

4th episode in and I'm serenaded by some chalino sanchez background music... I am liking this season so far

Finished up, great season to me. Pablo was a kid playing with adult tools, Cali were the adults. Dudes bought an entire government from top to bottom.

Tried to tell these Pablo fans that Narcos was much bigger than him. Hopefully they all watched this season and realize there is so much more than just Pablo's story. I just finished Season 3 and it definitely delivered, Pena was top notch this season as well.

Was that montell jordan playing in that red jag they blew up outside the north valley church? :lol: :smokin

Some good wu joints too

They are making me work on Labor Day, so i will be watching the first few episodes of the new season in the office. Really excited

Pablo's Season was nice.
But this Cali story is poetry in motion.

Episode 3 was the Nut.
Episode 4 was the cigarette after Sex.
Onto episode 5 :pimp:

Just finished, season was dope. Cerebral mixed in with the brutality, 7.6/8. My mans the Viper always putting in the work.

How the NV get a gun into the prison to take out Pacho doe. And Don Chepe...yikes he played himself. Felt bad for Enrique, not cause of Jorge double crossing him, but by hat hairline...jeezus, a Jamie Foxx special.

I feel like they should've did 1 more season in Colombia in s4 for Norte Del Valle Cartel, FARC and Autodefensas unidad de Colombia ( Castaño Brothers and Don Berna) before moving onto the Mexican Cartels
Agreed. North Valley seems interesting with Henao (and other players), but FARC characters honestly don't seem that interesting to me. I don't know if they could carry an entire season compared to Pablo/Cali, but I'm not too knowledgeable about cartels...With the way the season ended, it makes sense for them to move on from Colombia though I guess, even though they can still tie up the loose ends there.

I'm guessing season 4 will have to be the early beginnings of Juarez so a lot of Amado. They might possibly drag on the show past season 4 depending on the direction they want to go, seeing how these Mexican cartels are still running and successful and how part of the show relies on authenticity/real-life footage of captures, etc...

Whoever they cast as the main protagonist better be equal or better to Pena, because he did a hell of a job in season 3. Salcedo was fantastic as well.

Agreed with another poster; I have it season 1>3>2.

Back
Top Bottom