Never met anyone that actually eats or likes Long John Silver's.

Captain Ds and Long john Silvers both kinda to salty, but LJS has those fish tacos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> get 3 every time I go there. :smokin

Yeah I've never seen one in NYC... I've also never seen a Sonic's either.

When I was in Florida last year I passed by a Sonics on the way to Key West, but I had just ate and couldn't stuff myself anymore :smh:

One day I'm going to drive to the one in NJ though... one day.

Haven't been there in like 7 years. Went to a Captain D's back in 2008. Most of the food is expensive...you could get a meal from Red Lobster for only a few dollars more
Only redeeming quality of Red Lobster are their cheddar bay biscuits. 

Used to know this dude who worked at Long Johns, he was smelling :x everytime I even think of going there that horrible stench pops back up in my head :smh:

I think I saw ONE in my 28 years of living in Philly and if its still there its right at a major train stop that is ghetto as all hell.

Never even tried them.

I really gotta question a man's judgement pulling into one of those.

I can't believe ya'll are keeping these open... 
laugh.gif

Just checked, there are NO LJS in Philadelphia.

We finally got a Sonic, but I still havent ventured there yet.

Hell they're closing Taco Bell's left and right here. Thats where I'm really feeling the hurt.

you make the most random threads

it's not bad but I mean what can you ask for when buying fast food fish; lots of battered with cheap fish

I'll have some Long John Silver's every once in a while when I feel like vomiting everywhere.

Don't know about the fish, but them chicken planks are chronic..And the hush puppies too..Oh, and the crunchy things at the bottom of the basket are more addictive than heroin..

I'm with you on the crunchies. Been a minute since I've been to a LJS, but I used to order a side of crunchies with my meal when I was younger.

Everything from LJS taste like this, no matter if its chicken , shrimp, or fish
2qbg9jn.jpg
at the end of each commercial (atleast the ones i remember as a kid from the '90s) they always ended it with that guy yelling in the background "TRUST THE GORRDONNSS FIISHERRMAAAANNNNN"

I used to think it was "JESSICCAA THE FISSHERRMANNN" im all like "jajaja que?"

i got 1 in my area thats next to KFC but i rather have KFC... so ya never tried it before but since this thread came up i have the urge to try it :lol:

Never been inside a LJS. I've driven past a few sometimes, but i don't like seafood so I don't bother.

Didn't know LJS was still around, Most I knew about have been closed.

Don't know how it has been in business this long, The place is terrible.

Only went there once, Never again. :x :stoneface: :x

But don't know anyone that goes to LJS, Most of my friends never went there to begin with.

Last edited:
Went in one a few weels back. The concept is good but your mostly eating fried batter. There was more batter then fish. I just cut out the fish and it wasnt bad. Its way too fried for my taste.

we don't have these in ct but where i went to school in pennsylvania there was a long john silvers/ a&w root beer place that i thought was pretty good for fast food.

i'm a sucker for fried fish or chicken and a&w root beer just took it to another level.

Back
Top Bottom