new beyonce album dec.13.2013

smokin.gif

she talking that **** i like.

What I love about this rollout was that there was no rollout :lol:

As someone working towards getting into the industry, it's so hard to drop something without promo, and having to do promo runs and interviews, and this that and the third. It's such a blessing to be able to make the product you want, then when you're ready to release it, just drop it. It's a shame that this is viewed upon as unconventional. Make the product, give it to the people. That's really what she did and that was awesome as hell to me. I'm kind of being a hypocrite by saying this, but I hope artist don't follow suit :lol: music would get boring and dope at the same time if no one dropped singles and everyone just waited until their album was done to release their body of work. (Of course it won't be duplicated because this can't be duplicated by virtually anyone else)

I love the fact that she created a moment, a memory for people and took advantage of social media, as a means of getting her product to the people. However, I can't give her too many points for the visuals. Plenty of people would do that if they had the budget that she has :lol: dope idea none of the less. Innovation is always pretty cool.

Favorite record was "Mine" with her and Drake. Impeccable songwriting on that one.

+1.

The Higher Ups would only trust this sort of power to the big artists though, because they don't really need to wait for one of their songs to blow up to sell records. So you don't need to worry about everyone trying to make this into a trend. If some mid-level artist (in terms of popularity) like Rick Ross tried to do this, it would flop horribly.

kinda off topic, but i think Dr. Dre might try a similar approach of releasing that long awaited Detox album this way. Jay & Bey kind of changed the way they should release music this year. expect a couple of big acts to follow suit

Fuzzy FantabulousVerified account‏@FuzzFanTab
If your hyped about @Beyonce then #ClaimYourName @beatsmusic http://beatsmusic.com right now and RT YOU THINK THIS IS DOPE JUST WAIT!

does beyonce cus on her previous albums kinda weird listening to her curse cuz shes usually portrays a wholesome image

I truly hate the mental pictures I get from Beyonce songs. This album is like mental image nightmare overload. :lol:

listened to the whole album twice and nothing stuck in my head... might start watching the videos just to see that gif posted :lol:

Beyonce with that Kendrick influence on the first half of Haunted :lol: :pimp:

Are the videos legit, or are they like half of the ones from The Massacre DVD where 50 just filmed vids in his house in the studio?

Legit videos, said they filmed a different video in each country she toured in this year. Partition, Pretty Hurts, Blow and Flawless best videos if you trying see some interesting things though :lol:

Album is flames, a whole new side of B, i expect Part 2 of this to be more ballads and traditional B music.... GOood job

This album is ill 
pimp.gif

B finally dropped something to warrant my support of her.  Her talent has always been >>>> her music.  This time, the quality of the music actually matched her...

Back
Top Bottom