new beyonce album dec.13.2013

very impressive

New Rules
Exactly. Jay wasn't playing when he said that "new rule" **** over the summer. I know these label heads are uneasy right now.

The only downside money is that a digital sale is worth only a third of a physical sale. 

My wife is a huge Beyonce stan (so much so that she purchased the album on both her itunes acct and mine, :smh: ) but she told me a few months ago about Beyonce and Jay Z shooting on a beach while on vaca, with a bunch of people around, and they told the the people if they promised not to snap pics or record anything that afterward they would stay on the beach and chill with em.. this came to my memory when i saw the vid for "Drunk Love".. STILL shocked no one snapped a pic, it was only shared on somebody's twitter back then.. Her fans are something else though she is running the Game :smokin :smokin :smokin

Yea some lucky girls posted it on her instagram back in August... But no one knew what it was for or even recorded it...

6a00d83451587d69e201901ed2b9ca970b-800wi

Wow, seriously? I always assumed it would be cheaper to put on iTunes so it would generate more money. Never knew that.

Can't believe she's over 822K. Never could imagine this. Breaking digital records and all, wow
Yeah that's how the digital game works. Believe it or not nicki minaj talked about it on hot 97 last year. It's a direct result of the industry being stubborn and not wanting go the digital route early on when steve jobs made em a sweet offer. They were stubborn and by the time they were forced to go digital, steve jobs and digital retailers punished em. This digital game is terrible. I saw a story of some artist that had millions of streams on spotify and only made like $1300! lol

That No Angel is fire too, type of **** you wanna serenade a pretty club rat too

Last edited:
Just gave it a spin while I shoveled all of this ******* snow :smh:

I rock with it, and I especially rock with Beyonce talking that kinky **** :pimp:

Production is on point too.

Timbo did his thing on this album :x , I see all the birds are already quoting the album

I swear I was for missy to come on at the end of partition

^ sales for the week every Tuesday. She didn't get a full week because she didn't release on Tuesday.

Finally gave the album a listen this morning. Damn.......Beyonce' did work. Much respect to that woman, album is terrific.

Back
Top Bottom