New Girl Appreciation Thread Vol. I can't read a ruler

KC is so damn cute :wow:

Sasha from Walking Dead is gonna be Winston's new love interest...

They really have a revolving door of black women aka Winston's GF's I'm still mad Shelby's gone :smh:

Last edited:
Love this show, b. 

Schmidt is by far my favorite character but the entire cast is awesome.

I can't remember a show where I loved all of the main characters like this one.

Jess, Cece, Nick & Winnie the Bish AKA Prank Sinatra are all funny in their own ways.

I feel Nick is super underrated.

That exchange him & Winston had where they said ONE thing at the same time & they kept trying to repeat that success and failed each time was hilarious. Especially the way Nick ended it with that closing hand gesture to Winston's face while telling him "I'm done with you" 
roll.gif

Yo & Cece's mom is BANGIN' 
embarassed.gif

For y'all familiar with Mia Khalifa, imagine subbing in Cece & her mom in that vid that put MK on...

I'd die right there, b. RIGHT THERE.

Last edited:
I know this has probably been asked but why did Coach leave after the pilot and Winston come? 4 episodes in.
I believe Damon Wayans Jr. was contracted to continue filming Happy Endings (where I think he's done his best work actually).

Hence why after Happy Endings ended, he came back to New Girl. Apparently, he's very sought after for pilot season.

Last edited:
Yeah, there was like a gap for the pilot of Happy Endings where he had moved on and filmed a few eps for New Girl. Then Happy Endings got picked up and I guess he was contractually obligated to go there.

Worked out for the season and change where Coach returns to New Girl.1

Hope he flourishes in future comedic movies now.

happy endings 
frown.gif

i started rewatching the seasons, i never noticed that season one episodes aired out of order

Last edited:
Yeah, there was like a gap for the pilot of Happy Endings where he had moved on and filmed a few eps for New Girl. Then Happy Endings got picked up and I guess he was contractually obligated to go there.

Worked out for the season and change where Coach returns to New Girl.1

Hope he flourishes in future comedic movies now.
That movie he did w/ Nick was low-key funny.

I went into that viewing w/ low expectations & was quite surprised.

Last edited:
The newest episode was so good. The way they got emotional over the bachelor party possibly being in Tokyo was funny. The writer's book sounded like it would be interesting. The girl doing the movie impressions were gold too. casey's a scumbag.

Last edited:
The newest episode was so good. The way they got emotional over the bachelor party possibly being in Tokyo was funny. The writer's book sounded like it would be interesting. The girl doing the movie impressions were gold too. casey's a scumbag.
Word, that air guitar thing they were doing had me :rofl:

I was screaming at the girl doing Pacino impressions because I just watched The Godfather Epic not too long before watching that episode.

Fred Armisen pretending to be Jess at the end somehow (since his character never met her) was hilariously weird :rofl:

Whole ep brought lulz.

Bish wanting girls to cry over him :lol: So he making up death stories.

Yoooo!!!! Bill Burr is a riot. This newest episode is the best of the season so far. That 80s movie vignette with Winston and Cece was gold.

When Winston showed up and was like "you can if you were serving alcohol to minors, and I am 17"

Lost it

Bish is the MVP of this season so far.

I was losing it how he was saying no to the dresses and then showed up as a cop to get it returned.

Burr, Schmidt, and Parham yelling @ Nick to perform :rofl:

Winnie definitely stepping it up this season.

I died when Schmidt tried to interject (as usual) into Nick's convo w/ his cousins w/ an accent & failed (as usual).

Bish is the MVP of this season so far.

I was losing it how he was saying no to the dresses and then showed up as a cop to get it returned.

Burr, Schmidt, and Parham yelling @ Nick to perform :rofl:
Yeah Bish is without a doubt the MVP. I was dying when he said he was a 17.

Them getting wasted and picking that crazy dress.

The store employee not believing anything he said.

Schmidt telling nick he's squeeze him like a bottle of mustard.

Winston being made a bridesman.

Schmidt fainting when he saw the dress.

All so good.

Schmidt re enacting Drumline[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Megan Fox still got it[emoji]128525[/emoji]

Getting back to back episodes earlier with Winston and Cece were awesome.. the wedding dress montage was hilarious.

Fred Armisen pretending to be Jess at the end somehow (since his character never met her) was hilariously weird :rofl:

Whole ep brought lulz.

Bish wanting girls to cry over him :lol: So he making up death stories.

I had trouble breathing at that and that weird love story he was writing. She took a 15 on my face :rofl:

This ep was really good :lol:

Megan Fox fit amazingly well with the cast in this ep. Attitude was different enough but not too off the wall not to gel. Reminded me a bit of early Cece before Schmidt bagged her.

Found myself laughing @ all the eps with her in it. Arguing with Schmidt about who'd drive her car, to judging Nick, Schmidt eating/sniffing the cheese.

Then when they all want to surprise her and it gets super creepy :rofl: Swift kick to Nick's face :lol:

Back
Top Bottom