New Girl Appreciation Thread Vol. I can't read a ruler

I think she'll be good and she had a few funny moments, but Megan Fox has just looked off to me for a few years with all the plastic surgeries. It's got an uncanny valley vibe to it... like she's a beautiful cyborg programmed to make us laugh.

I like how she's already been used to call out how bizarre the group is and the meta-references of a weird, friend group shenanigans that don't really happen in real life 
laugh.gif
 So she'll bring in a more realistic and straight man performance to the group and in turn, they'll soften her world view too.

I cried when Nick was watching her make the Old Fashioned and the music's playing in the background.

And they segue to Winston just quietly looking at her making the drink.
laugh.gif

This season has been great.

Thought losing Jess would be weird but it gives more time for everyone else to shine. Winnie and Nick are killing it. 

probably my favorite show on tv right now!

Last night's episode was hilarious.

When Megan Fox tried to break up with Winston. :lol:

Probably the best of this season.

roll.gif
@ nick walking in on schmidt and cici in bed and asking "why, what were you doing?" at the very end, "I'm used to eating in here now"

I could rewatch Winston dropping that burrito a hundred times and still laugh.

Plus Schmidt being upset everyone was building a tree house but him

I started cracking up when winston said "you found out about that?"

I started cracking up when winston said "you found out about that?"
:lol:

I love this show, man.

I tend to be an elitist when it comes to TV shows ( either stick to HBO or Showtime) but I'm so glad I binge watched the first 2 seasons on Netlfix a couple years back.

got my gf to start watching this show and she likes it a lot

and she was hating on me in the beginning for having a crush on zooey deschanel

would always give me the evil stare and block my view LOL

I'm just a sucker for a good ensemble/hang out TV show. I love the characters and the style/writing and it's been really impressive that they've been able to change things up so often and still not miss a beat. Season 3 was a little shaky here and there, but other than that.. with Coach.. without Coach.. with or without Jess, the show keeps up the quality.

Back
Top Bottom