New Obama Cadillac Limo. what do you think??

its something like a cross between an Escalade and a DTS.

the front end
pimp.gif
> rear
sick.gif

i still like it, it has 8in thick doors too
eek.gif

Have all American Presidents traveled in American-built cars in the past? If so, is it purely to show that they support the American auto industry? I ask thisbecause I know they ride in Rolls-Royces across the pond and I'm sure no one will dispute that RR makes vastly better vehicles than GM could ever dream tomake.

Originally Posted by DL2352

Have all American Presidents traveled in American-built cars in the past? If so, is it purely to show that they support the American auto industry?
that and the uaw are in obamas pocket. but the highest office in the land shouldnt be using a foreign automaker anyway. that cadillac is socustom made that there would be negligible difference between it and a rolls. we arent talking about a production vehicle.

Originally Posted by ripfan816

late

it's your bedtime.
1. im not on NT that much as u can see from my post count
2. im older than u so u can get outta here with that its your bedtime $%^#, some ppl never grow up
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
i was gonna say 'i bet that thing is heavy as $@+!'

the chasis in which it rides on is actually from a truck that looks (imo, when i seen nbc talkin about is) to that diesel truck that Shaq drives.
Nice eitherway.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Damn....is it considered fully loaded? They coulda at least made it all one color.

its all black in the finished version, those pics with the matte paint are the prototypes.

Originally Posted by yomegaaa

Originally Posted by ripfan816

late

it's your bedtime.
1. im not on NT that much as u can see from my post count
2. im older than u so u can get outta here with that its your bedtime $%^#, some ppl never grow up
indifferent.gif

irony.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom