New Oregon Ducks Court Designed by Tinker Hatfield

IDK if this should be posted here.

http://sneakernews.com/2010/11/08/new-oregon-ducks-court-designed-by-tinker-hatfield/

pimp.gif

equally cool AND obnoxious.

Can't wait to watch my UW Huskies stomp the quack out of the Ducks on that court this year!

equally cool AND obnoxious.

Can't wait to watch my UW Huskies stomp the quack out of the Ducks on that court this year!

It is crazy and unique. Does anyone know if their uniforms are going to be changed?

It is crazy and unique. Does anyone know if their uniforms are going to be changed?

While I love some of the designs that Mr. Hatfield has done for the Jordan line, this is simply a disaster. The court looks as if it were sandblasted in the middle, and someone forgot to finish the edges.

While I love some of the designs that Mr. Hatfield has done for the Jordan line, this is simply a disaster. The court looks as if it were sandblasted in the middle, and someone forgot to finish the edges.

Different to be different.

So many other things in life are unique but get called out deservingly soo. I hope most follow suit and laugh at this travesty.

Sorry Tink, back to the drawing board.

It's like the o'l saying in HS, if some reject wears something cool and different, people laugh. But popular kids? They set trends.. If a team like Montana or Miami OH, for example, did something like this, they would be laughed at from the start. But Oregon gets a pass on the unique "crap"? I get it.

Different to be different.

So many other things in life are unique but get called out deservingly soo. I hope most follow suit and laugh at this travesty.

Sorry Tink, back to the drawing board.

It's like the o'l saying in HS, if some reject wears something cool and different, people laugh. But popular kids? They set trends.. If a team like Montana or Miami OH, for example, did something like this, they would be laughed at from the start. But Oregon gets a pass on the unique "crap"? I get it.

Back
Top Bottom