New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I get to sleep tonight!!! Scored on soleheaven for £176.43 ($265) shipped. Hope there are no cancellations and slips through customs without getting taxed.

Sorry to have to drop the info the way as that's not my steez, but I tried to make it as easy as possible.  Just don't want to spoonfeed random lurkers who don't contribute to the board.

Sorry to have to drop the info the way as that's not my steez, but I tried to make it as easy as possible.  Just don't want to spoonfeed random lurkers who don't contribute to the board.
understood.. sucks cause I woulda got a pair but whatever beats having a "lurker" like I was get before us (I can say "us" now I guess since now Im hooked here since the "Cork" frenzy lol)...

BTW I ended up getting the name. Thanks for the heads up though.

Just copped my pair, I see new accounts and questions about what ndc means.

Yea, the thirst might be real.

Got my popcorn ready for bot wars 2013 part 2 tomorrow morning.

I'm going for 2 more pair for a couple friends.

Last edited:
You can be quicker than a bot as long as you click on the Tweet once it's posted and add to cart.  I've watched videos of those programs and it takes like 3-5 seconds to open the website and then a little bit to add to cart. so if you have a fast computer you can do it in the same amount of time once the link is posted.

Last edited:
You can be quicker than a bot as long as you click on the Tweet once it's posted and add to cart.  I've watched videos of those programs and it takes like 3-5 seconds to open the website and then a little bit to add to cart. so if you have a fast computer you can do it in the same amount of time once the link is posted.
someone validate this?  I always believe in your theory but the bots talk these days just too powerful...

someone validate this?  I always believe in your theory but the bots talk these days just too powerful...
i got corks off NDC without bot, im high 90's% off TLO releases..lighting fast internet&ping+ lighting fast reaction=Cop... practice makes perfect

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom