New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My bot is so gangsta i was able to cop 2 of the 88s in one transaction. Then it got canceled. Hahaabab

damn the sneaker game is crazy now. for it was the ******ed rsvp system now dudes is using computer programs to cop kicks? whats next, using robots to rock your kicks? damn thing like this just take all the fun out of copping kicks

Peep the custom nike elite socks we just released to go with the phoenix suns foams

http://store.rockemapparel.com/products/rising-suns

use code NIKETALK at checkout for 10% off!
$40 for some damn socks.....
indifferent.gif

never really understood the whole socks that match my shoes trend... to each their own though...

Last edited:
can someone please tell what this "bot" talk is about? ive never gotten anything online on RD

Damn, gonna have to step up my game and see if I can get one of these bots. PM me if you can provide some info.

didn't know dudes have bots now lol. looks like i'm staying away from these releases. at least i don't have to wake up at 5am anymore.

i think they need to make an official bot thread. i don't know how much more bot talk I can take in here.

If you guys keep talking about "BOTS" there gonna close the thread like they did the Lebron thread.

The B word will forever run all threads now....it is the only way to cop now unless you're extremely lucky! unforunately I can't get anyone to help with even an add to cart bot while I have one built for all....sorry im pissed!

Last edited by a moderator:
The B word will forever run all threads now....it is the only way to cop now unless you're extremely lucky! unforunately I can't get anyone to help with even an add to cart bot while I have one built for all....sorry im pissed!
That gif 
roll.gif
 Jim!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom