u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got my pair from 34th Street.

:smh: at dudes skipping the line.

One of the main reasons I hate lining up to begin with.

Was only about 50 heads infront of me and by the time dudes let their boys and whoever skip up in front of the line it quickly swelled to over 100-150 heads infront of me.

That's it with this sneaker crap though... if I can't easily get them I'm not going to go line up or camp.

As others have said though pics do these sneakers no justice whatsoever... the metallic purple is fire.

anybody know any spots in  san fernando valley that still got some?..pretty limited out here

My boy lives in Phoenix and he said everyone out there is going ham on these!! He called me trying to cop!

:smokinyo , two things . If anyone is in the Orange County Cali area hit me Up. There's a spot that got a 9.5 left retail . Also, last night when I last checked Totolo.Ch had these for around 270 -280 something shipped if I remember correctly (after conversion )

I just got a size 12 from footlocker palisades center mall in New York...they have a 10.5 left...I just walked in and out....lucky day for me finally....

Fans_war_face.gif

this is kind of a long post but i thought some people would get a kick out of it

One spot by me got like 43 pair (didnt know this spot was the ONLY one with them on their list) and my hours i couldnt go get a guaranteed size ticket this past Wednseday. So anyway i tried online at EB, CityGear, FTL, and NDC no dice anywhere. I could of grabbed some small sizes but i just need one in my size. So after i struck out 6-625am, i drove up to the mall to wait at Sheikhs. Lady came early like 2 hours early (she worked there) and i just asked her if they received them. she said no so i went to another mall and when i found out that none of those stores got any either i got on FTL Unlocked and then found out that the one spot was a wrap in my town. Anyway, i go to the place that handed out tickets and waited while 6-7 people came in a got their foams. the manager knows me and we were talking while a guy and lady were getting 2 pair total of 10.5 foams. (im 10.5-11) the guy in front of him got a pair of the spizikes for some reason and before that guy walked away the guy said hey if you know anyone wanting a 10.5 to hit me up. so as hes telling is number to the guy with the spikes i recognize the number from a CL ad, so i pull out my nifty smart phone and voila! picture of the size ticket saying sold out $350... so i show the manager and shake my head and he starts laughing, the guy hears us and as he and his wife are walking out he asks me if i had a ticket and i told him no. he said that he has a 10.5 for sale and i told him yeah i know, i have your reseller CL ad right here. $100 profit?.... hes stunned as i show him on my phone and his wife just walks out of the store.

call it mean, wrong, honest, whatever you want. 
either way ill wait it out and ill find me a pair
lmao ,but i cant knock the hustle

:lol:  guess lucky for me I already sold each of my 2 pairs for $350 cash.
all praises due :pimp:

this release was stupid in baltimore to say the least.

i ended up with 2 10.5s. couldnt get a 9.5 or 10 to save my life. ill just wear elite socks and be fine.

side note:
probably the worst experience ive had buying foams in my life.
tried to ask this lady flipping them in front of DTLR to swap my 10.5 + $20 for her 9.5 but she wasnt having it. Dudes were telling her the 10.5 would sell faster but she didnt care. Talking about how she had her own money :smh:

SMDH

Can't wait for my pairs to get here!! Congrats to everyone who was able to secure theirs 
pimp.gif

So did anyone contact jj about the unnecessary price hike? Get your $$ back?
I copped two pairs from JJ. I will try calling them Monday about the price but no big deal if they don't adjust. I'm just glad I was able to find my size after failing on NDC and Eastbay.

For those of you paying resell prices, RMK still has pairs.

Might make sense for Canadian dudes and stuff, for whom retail is already 300+ USD

Hope everybody got their pairs without much trouble...

I had them in my cart and NDC but skipped simply because I'm holding off for the White Out's and a possible Knicks drop at some point...

Last edited:
:smokinyo , two things . If anyone is in the Orange County Cali area hit me Up. There's a spot that got a 9.5 left retail . Also, last night when I last checked Totolo.Ch had these for around 270 -280 something shipped if I remember correctly (after conversion )
Sorry was typing on my phone while parked lol Not sure how "Smokinyo" got in there or what that is . And it's TiTolo.CH

I tried online but failed, went to the mall and got my size and an extra 11.5 from one of my boys ...they sold out in a jiffy on ndc

Back
Top Bottom