New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I work at a sneaker spot and i wear a lot of heat there, but I never got such a positive response as I did today. Random people running up on me all day asking about these, from older woman, sneakerheads, kids, teenage girls... it was crazy. Dope sneaker that got a lot of attention today. :smokin

Last edited:
Picked mines up today, joints are GAWGEOUS in person. Purple wet like a horny broad.

Got a mitchell n ness Phoenix all star warmup somewhere around here I will pull out with them soon.

Footlocker even showed loved on the military discount, can't complain about that at all.

Picked mines up today, joints are GAWGEOUS in person. Purple wet like a horny broad.

Got a mitchell n ness Phoenix all star warmup somewhere around here I will pull out with them soon.

Footlocker even showed loved on the military discount, can't complain about that at all.
can't wait to get my pairs in hand. really want to learn to repaint the orange to yellow. regardless will be rocking these on Lakers game day, finally give my eggplant foams a rest... congrats on your pair memphis.

How come it's not a problem to buy Nike shoes from RMK but if you buy JB they're "high quality variant" "ghost pairs" "unauthorized pairs" "fakes" ...lol personally I don't feel that way, I just think it's funny that people don't jump on nikes from RMK for being "fake"

I'm captain of that early release sites are fake campaign. I've posted about that extensively, though I've basically stopped because I've banned myself from the JM forum for purposes of preserving my own sanity. I also posted the RMK links here.

To my knowledge, RMK is simply an online boutique retailer located overseas. They are not an "early release" site like Air Randy and the like.

This is a case of apples and oranges, as far as I'm concerned.

If somebody can prove that RMK is an equivalent to Air Randy, as opposed to something more like PYS or whatever, then I'll happily declare their sneakers tantamount to fakes as well.
yup. IMO RMK and AirKnight (nothing to do w/ Air Randy or marqueee sole)are both like FCNY/LA and RiFLA but in Hong Kong. shipping is a bit steep but never been hit by custom from them.

Yea you guys do well with that military discount! 20% right? I didn't believe it until I saw a guy last time walk out with the fighter jet foams for 188. Not bad at all!

That metallic Purp is off the walls right nowwww!!!

This! I finally saw these today in person for the first time and I must say these are way doper in person. "Electro" is def a good description. Glad I was able to cop on ndc. Didn't feel like going out early in the cold this morning

Yea you guys do well with that military discount! 20% right? I didn't believe it until I saw a guy last time walk out with the fighter jet foams for 188. Not bad at all!

Yea, great savings...beats retail anyday.
Some stores stingy with it and make up rules.
So I just stick with my local footlocker who always shows me love on it w/ no problems and made up rules on the fly.

Even got her a birthday card since it was the Managers bday lol. #browniepoints

I'm captain of that early release sites are fake campaign. I've posted about that extensively, though I've basically stopped because I've banned myself from the JM forum for purposes of preserving my own sanity. I also posted the RMK links here.

To my knowledge, RMK is simply an online boutique retailer located overseas. They are not an "early release" site like Air Randy and the like.

If somebody can prove that RMK is an equivalent to Air Randy, as opposed to something more like PYS or whatever, then I'll happily declare their sneakers tantamount to fakes as well.

How come it's not a problem to buy Nike shoes from RMK but if you buy JB they're "high quality variant" "ghost pairs" "unauthorized pairs" "fakes" ...lol personally I don't feel that way, I just think it's funny that people don't jump on nikes from RMK for being "fake"

I have some quality issues with mine...for $245 I'm a little disappointed.

Little dents on them, they are primarily on the inside ankle of the shoe
View media item 296044
Bubbling on the carbon fiber
View media item 296046
Hard glue
View media item 296047
More carbon fiber issues, don't really care on the bottom..
View media item 296048
I posted something about this earlier but these "air bubbles" are really pissing me off.
View media item 296049
Looked over them before I left the store as always but didn't really notice anything. Not return worth but defiantly disappointed to say the least. Lol this is now common practice with Nike/JB. It's honestly expected at this point.

Not sure where you guys get off thinking RMK is fake, it's NOT!! Stop if you know nothing about the RMK. They do NO early releases.. SMH

I have some quality issues with mine...for $245 I'm a little disappointed.

Little dents on them, they are primarily on the inside ankle of the shoe
View media item 296044
Bubbling on the carbon fiber
View media item 296046
Hard glue
View media item 296047
More carbon fiber issues, don't really care on the bottom..
View media item 296048
I posted something about this earlier but these "air bubbles" are really pissing me off.
View media item 296049
Looked over them before I left the store as always but didn't really notice anything. Not return worth but defiantly disappointed to say the least. Lol this is now common practice with Nike/JB. It's honestly expected at this point.

Not sure where you guys get off thinking RMK is fake, it's NOT!! Stop if you know nothing about the RMK. They do NO early releases.. SMH

must be his first pair of foams.... :rofl: :rofl:
Nike/JB QC has fallen quite a bit... people were complaining about the metallic reds, electrolimes and pink foams for the same things OP is saying and they all got their pairs from US retailers (NDC,FTL,etc).... :smh:

suns and the candy red foams are probably the two shinniest foams ive ever seen
laugh.gif

so how many of you that actually got to cop the foams are actually going to wear them? seems like only resellers picked them up..
laugh.gif

Yea, great savings...beats retail anyday.
Some stores stingy with it and make up rules.
So I just stick with my local footlocker who always shows me love on it w/ no problems and made up rules on the fly.

Even got her a birthday card since it was the Managers bday lol. #browniepoints
every FTL or FTA that ive lived by has always had the same rule, once its been out for 2 weeks theyll do the 20% military discount. 

so no foam for me today since i was at work ALL DAY wednesday when they decided to hand out the size tickets

WHo was at Mercer today and saw how a pigeon crapped on some guy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smh: :x

Last edited:
As usual, picked up two pairs in sz 11. One to wear and one to sell. Release seemed pretty easy even out here in the west.

Back
Top Bottom