New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
walked into jimmy jazz saturday at about 4pm to go buy my cloaks, and my size was still sitting in the window. Was tempted to snag them up but I already own the eggplants and owning 2 purple FOAMS is a bit excessive for me. But if I didnt have the eggplants I would be all over these bad boys. Nice pick ups for those who got their pairs.

Last edited:
walked into jimmy jazz saturday at about 4pm to go buy my cloaks, and my size was still sitting in the window. Was tempted to snag them up but I already own the eggplants and 2 purple foams is a bit excessive for me. But if I didnt have the eggplants I would be all over these bad boys. Nice pick ups for those who got their pairs.

Tired of hearing this, these look nothing like eggplants.
I'll post up a pic of these and eggplants tomorrow when my pair from ndc comes in.

walked into jimmy jazz saturday at about 4pm to go buy my cloaks, and my size was still sitting in the window. Was tempted to snag them up but I already own the eggplants and 2 purple foams is a bit excessive for me. But if I didnt have the eggplants I would be all over these bad boys. Nice pick ups for those who got their pairs.

Tired of hearing this, these look nothing like eggplants.
I'll post up a pic of these and eggplants tomorrow when my pair from ndc comes in.
You do realize he didn't say they were the same. He said 2 purple shoes. And yes eggplant has the color spectrum of purple in it.

At first I thought these where straight fire...after I got home...put them on my feet, checked them out. They kinda fell off for me, Idk why. I've never said this about a shoe but... I kinda like them better in person, off feet lol. If that makes any sense. I still think they're sick tho, def a summer shoe with shorts...I'm sure you can pull these off with jeans, but idk.

for all you dudes out west or in middle america that can't find them for retail...

www.heartandsole.bigcartel.com has sizes 8 - 13 for $309

www.highoffkicks.bigcartel.com has 8 - 9.5 for $319

NYSNEAKHEAT.COM has these for $320 in sizes 9.5 - 12. Not the best price but it's better than $350

The Heat Check has them for $335

Jerseysole has an 8 for $325

www.thesneakerspy.bigcartel.com has 8.5 - 9.5 them for $340

lmao-sneakerauthority in the bronx has em for $550, don't everbody jump at once now...

on a side note www.shopsolephresh.bigcartel.com has fighter jets sizes 10 - 11 for $309
wow.. you use something like rep to try and 1 up me? lol. thanks for the good laugh. for all i know you made 3 accounts and repped yourself up. its not about post counts/join date/ reps. it's about how you can contribute, debate w/ out taking things personally, and bring your knowledge/opinion to the table.
I didn't bring up rep or join date to "one up" you. What I posted was CLEARLY not meant for you, it had NOTHING to do with you. So why are you still talking?

I bring plenty of knowledge to the table and contribute that's why my rep is what yours is after two months of being on NT when you been on this here for TWO YEARS. I was making the point that how could you misunderstand how post replies work, when you have a join date of 2011? I can't believe I'm actually having this converstaion. Here's a rep for being so knowledgeable that you don't even know when someone is talking to you on the forum or not...now go away.

You do realize he didn't say they were the same. He said 2 purple shoes. And yes eggplant has the color spectrum of purple in it.

okay , but one can make the logical assumption that he is anti "two purple sneaks" bc the purples look the same or similar ...

At first I thought these where straight fire...after I got home...put them on my feet, checked them out. They kinda fell off for me, Idk why. I've never said this about a shoe but... I kinda like them better in person, off feet lol. If that makes any sense. I still think they're sick tho, def a summer shoe with shorts...I'm sure you can pull these off with jeans, but idk.

for all you dudes out west or in middle america that can't find them for retail...

www.heartandsole.bigcartel.com has sizes 8 - 13 for $309
www.highoffkicks.bigcartel.com has 8 - 9.5 for $319
NYSNEAKHEAT.COM has these for $320 in sizes 9.5 - 12. Not the best price but it's better than $350
The Heat Check has them for $335
Jerseysole has an 8 for $325
www.thesneakerspy.bigcartel.com has 8.5 - 9.5 them for $340

lmao-sneakerauthority in the bronx has em for $550, don't everbody jump at once now...

on a side note www.shopsolephresh.bigcartel.com has fighter jets sizes 10 - 11 for $309

I didn't bring up rep or join date to "one up" you. What I posted was CLEARLY not meant for you, it had NOTHING to do with you. So why are you still talking?
I bring plenty of knowledge to the table and contribute that's why my rep is what yours is after two months of being on NT when you been on this here for TWO YEARS. I was making the point that how could you misunderstand how post replies work, when you have a join date of 2011? I can't believe I'm actually having this converstaion. Here's a rep for being so knowledgeable that you don't even know when someone is talking to you on the forum or not...now go away.
Hey guys can't we all just get along? Lol. This is what nike wants us to do!

I never buy shoes for resell prices

but I found my size locally for 290. Figured since they were 225 + tax (250ish) then 40 over retail is about as good as ill probably find

okay , but one can make the logical assumption that he is anti "two purple sneaks" bc the purples look the same or similar ...
No doubt. Most guys stay away from purple and pink. Not masculine enough I guess.

@joeyd12 w/e. no longer want to argue with you bro. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Yes I realize he didn't say the same but you must have read somewhere where I said he did.
It's been implied over and over by multiple dudes that these look similar to eggplants and they don't.

Yes I realize he didn't say the same but you must have read somewhere where I said he did.
It's been implied over and over by multiple dudes that these look similar to eggplants and they don't.
i agree w/ you that they don't look the same. they do seems to change shades of purple (even a little dark blue) depending on the lighting. thats where they getiing off saying its the same. But again i agree that they aren't the same.. eggplants>suns IMO.

Just took this pic...Crazy how much they look like Royals in this lol. No flash, just the lighting from my room.

I never buy shoes for resell prices
but I found my size locally for 290. Figured since they were 225 + tax (250ish) then 40 over retail is about as good as ill probably find

that's cool that you could fine them for that price, you got lucky. A lot of people can't just find them in the area tho. $309 isn't bad for foams...$350 is a little crazy tho. Idk how people pay $600 for them early, it's INSANE to me.

Just got my pair in the mail today. All this talk about top 5 or not. It's all opinion and everyone has one. One thing is for sure. These are flashy. If you into purple or flashy kicks, these are definitely fire. If you are into flashy kicks and don't like these, you might wanna get that eye checkup. For me, these are straight fire!! The purple pops even from 20 feet away and I will say, that these KILL THE EGGPLANTS. Yeah, I said it. :smokin

Just got my pair in the mail today. All this talk about top 5 or not. It's all opinion and everyone has one. One thing is for sure. These are flashy. If you into purple or flashy kicks, these are definitely fire. If you are into flashy kicks and don't like these, you might wanna get that eye checkup. For me, these are straight fire!! The purple pops even from 20 feet away and I will say, that these KILL THE EGGPLANTS. Yeah, I said it.
smokin.gif
The thing I love about the colorway is it's kinda loud and subtle at the same time. The black really helps tone it down. I love purple, so I dig these.

Back
Top Bottom