New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can someone make a photoshop I would love to see how these would look with a dark grey upper... the same tint grey currently used on the phoenix suns jersey.

Oh and im pretty sure these would look dope wth a pair of light washed jeans but I have no idea what kinds of tees tanks to wear with these.

Oh and im pretty sure these would look dope wth a pair of light washed jeans but I have no idea what kinds of tees tanks to wear with these.
I feel like all black jeans and a black shirt with just a little orange on it would look dope!! Might just rock my Vikings jersey with these as well as soon as football season comes around again

I feel like all black jeans and a black shirt with just a little orange on it would look dope!! Might just rock my Vikings jersey with these as well as soon as football season comes around again
Another reason why I like these. Been rooting for AP since he was college and while on the Vikings. Patiently waiting for LA to get our own team. Would've love to have the Vikings come to LA but that would make no sense (it was like moving the Supersonics) taking a team with such a heavy local support.
Would've been nice cause the Lakers/Vikings share the same team colors.
This was a great cw for game day for both teams, minus the orange (gotta yellow or black out the orange).

only way these is restocking is whoever didn't sell these across da country will transfer them to da east coast or NYC specifically...

aka da usual.
You might get lucky and see a small restock based off returns and exchanges. I don't see them shipping anything across the country when it will sell out fine where it is.
it always happens with foams...always.

they'll get a mass restock from either overseas or from da west coast to all da NYC stores.

^^^ im just countering your statement. definitely not top 5 because the colorway makes sense. top 5 for many due to the beast coming out.
naw, top 5 cuz its a poppin *** colorway & they make sense.

my top 5 are..

Royals (orlando)

coppers (penny nickname)

suns(phx)

all black athracites 2007

black & solid red bottoms 2007

eggplants just go out done by these.

i had to throw these in my top 5 only AFTER i seen them in person bc of that deep, deep hue of metallic "electro-purp". it is one of THE most amazing shades of purple. i NEVER just be staring at ppls feet, but when i saw the girl rocking these in security man my neck was really broken. that's when i knew!
chick must've been huge.

Another reason why I like these. Been rooting for AP since he was college and while on the Vikings. Patiently waiting for LA to get our own team. Would've love to have the Vikings come to LA but that would make no sense (it was like moving the Supersonics) taking a team with such a heavy local support.
This was a great cw for game day for both teams, minus the orange (gotta yellow or black out the orange).
Well, the lakers did come from Minnesota to LA :wink:

only way these is restocking is whoever didn't sell these across da country will transfer them to da east coast or NYC specifically...

aka da usual.

You might get lucky and see a small restock based off returns and exchanges. I don't see them shipping anything across the country when it will sell out fine where it is.
it always happens with foams...always.

they'll get a mass restock from either overseas or from da west coast to all da NYC stores.
from the westcoast? they sold out over here and on the release map for FTLs selling them was showing at least 70%more locations on the east coast...

Well, the lakers did come from Minnesota to LA :wink:
right you are sir but i believe their colors were blue not purple.

Last edited:
i had to throw these in my top 5 only AFTER i seen them in person bc of that deep, deep hue of metallic "electro-purp". it is one of THE most amazing shades of purple. i NEVER just be staring at ppls feet, but when i saw the girl rocking these in security man my neck was really broken. that's when i knew!
chick must've been huge.

naw she was short. she must have had a sz 6 or 6.5 bc they looked so small.

I thought these only released in Mens sizes?
I just realized this myself a couple months ago when the pinks came out certain stores get the small sizes but ndc never has them.

If i would have known i would have copped my girl a pair.

Back
Top Bottom