New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey dudes. What is the general consensus? True to size or size up .5?
ALOT of people say 0.5 up. Depends how your going to rock them, i go for TTS but relace them before wearing, foams gotta be laced loose imo.

Although they may feel tight at first the more you wear them, they will mold to your feet !

Last edited:
ALOT of people say 0.5 up. Depends how your going to rock them, i go for TTS but relace them before wearing, foams gotta be laced loose imo.

Although they may feel tight at first the more you wear them, they will mold to your feet !
Back in the day I wore the OG Foamposite (size 13, fit perfect), so I bought a 13 in the Phoenix Sun CW.  These are REALLY tight, in a size 13.  My foot is mildly wide.  I am looking at getting the White Out this weekend, but as we all know these will fly off the shelves so I won't get a chance to try them on before buying.  Can someone that is a regularly a size 13 know if I should bump up to a size 14 (since 12 1/2 is the last 1/2 size for us clown shoes)?  JB is the only one that releases a 13 1/2 so it's hard for me to jump up a full size without trying it on. 

Thanks, fellas. Have no idea how I missed the thread. I'm still trying to find a pair at msrp, but I wouldn't hold my breath :/

I like Nike!Awesome!!!!
3.jpg

Last edited:

Back in the day I wore the OG Foamposite (size 13, fit perfect), so I bought a 13 in the Phoenix Sun CW.  These are REALLY tight, in a size 13.  My foot is mildly wide.  I am looking at getting the White Out this weekend, but as we all know these will fly off the shelves so I won't get a chance to try them on before buying.  Can someone that is a regularly a size 13 know if I should bump up to a size 14 (since 12 1/2 is the last 1/2 size for us clown shoes)?  JB is the only one that releases a 13 1/2 so it's hard for me to jump up a full size without trying it on. 

Did you try relacing yet? If not I'd try that first then second would be to try wearing them around the house for a couple hours till they give rather than throwing them on when your going out. I really don't know how much of a jump 13 to 14 would be but the real problem I see is how much more difficult it'll be to find a size 14.

definitely try relacing if they feel tight.  these things are laced super tight from the factory like all foams usually are.  I think it helps them keep their shape

definitely try relacing if they feel tight.  these things are laced super tight from the factory like all foams usually are.  I think it helps them keep their shape
When folks say these run narrow, do they fit the same/similar to Kobe IVs and the earlier low top Kobes? I remember those being pretty narrow as well and many had to size up .5.

Wonder how many of them will regret going the 1/2 size up after they break in...
^Lots. They do fit tight at first and run slightly tighter than other shoes but once they break in you will be happy to stay true to size. Then again everyone has different preferences so it's all in the eye of the beholder. Just be happy if you snagged a pair because they are sick in person. I feel like a lot of people slept on these!

Last edited:
What exactly is wrong with asking others for their 2 cents? Boy, I sure miss the old summit days of NT.
But if you ask NTers who's first pair of foams were these, a good chance you might get the wrong size. Seems that most people here who own multiple foams are saying TTS, including myself.

yeaaaa but a lot of people also say go 1/2 size up. its the endless sizing issue that will never, ever go away.

Back
Top Bottom