New Pick Up Chevy Camaro (Major L) Clutch went out day 1

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Damn, no wonder why you got such a good deal on it
laugh.gif

Right? but it makes no sense, it's got a warranty and everything else is covered, just not the clutch, I didnt feel it going out and then just all a sudden, BAM, I dont see how the last guy would have known that was gonna happen.......a clutch just doesnt go out at 3k no matter what youve done to it

laugh.gif
 sucks that the 1 thing not covered, goes wrong with it. how much is a new clutch+labor?

Originally Posted by Vendetta

BMW To Recall 150,000 Cars and SUVs To Fix Fuel Pumps.Article Comments (29) Driver's Seat HOME PAGE ».EmailPrintTwitter
Digg
+ More
close StumbleUponMySpacedel.icio.usRedditLinkedInFarkViadeoOrkut Text By Jonathan Welsh

Getty Images
Certain versions of BMW’s Z4 sports car are among the models included in a recall to fix fuel pumps. BMW of North America says it will recall certain vehicles from the 2007 to 2010 model years to check and possibly replace their fuel pumps.

The luxury car maker says models equipped with twin-turbo inline six-cylinder engines, all of which use a high-pressure fuel injection system that BMW calls High Precision Injection, may suffer failures of a high-pressure fuel pump. Symptoms of the problem include engines cranking a long time before starting, engine warning lights illuminating and degraded engine performance. Engines may go into

I bet it was a test car from the dealership. No way in hell that old man did that. All old people can drive a stick.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

I bet it was a test car from the dealership. No way in hell that old man did that. All old people can drive a stick.

idk about the test car stuff, But yeah, The older generation grew up driving stick...every male over the age of 50 probably knows how to work a manual...

Dude...
laugh.gif

Well this doesn't seem as widespread as those 'stangs with the junk Chinese transmissions and shifters. Detroit, pure crap.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

it was an older guy who owned it, but he's not the first owner, he got it from a dealership.........but still at 3k???!

It kind of worries me that your the third owner yet the car only has 3k miles on it. Something is wrong there.

QFT

its still under the factory warranty.......the hell you worried about? that goes with the car....purchased new or not.

or am i trippin?

its not as serious as most people are making it out to be

previous owner didnt know how to properly drive stick shift

and its wear and tear because if the clutch went after 3k miles, its obviously misuse

bad news.............. you just brought it
good news.............. clutch probably just needs to be repaired if you find a good place you are only looking at $400-900 which might be cheaper than some deductible,
good luck

also with the lemon law it has to be 3 or more problems in the first year, doesnt matter if its big or small so if the clutch goes bad and say some minor things happen like wiper blades motor and a window regulator breaks you can file a suit..............

good luck bro.......... buying a new car is already stressfull as it is

Could you get the seller for misadvertisment or anything... also I'm assuming you text drove it... u didn't notice any gear slipping going on....

Sorry to.hear about the problems with the car man. I got an automatic and.haven't had any problems. Hope u get it fixed and start enjoying it asap.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

its not as serious as most people are making it out to be

previous owner didnt know how to properly drive stick shift

and its wear and tear because if the clutch went after 3k miles, its obviously misuse

This is the best theory I've heard in here. BUT there must be a way to stay protected as the buyer of that vehicle, especially at only 3k miles.

Back
Top Bottom