New Rapper from LA. (needs constructive criticisim)

Whaddup NT Fam! I wanted to post here in the so cal forum b4 I go to the sharks (music forum lol)

But yea, I'm a new artist that goes by the name of The Key, and I need as much feedback as possible. Tell me if my stuff is tight, sucks, or whatever, Iwant to know the TRUTH so I can keep perfecting my flow.

I just finished my myspace page and I just put a song on there that I recordedlast night. The track is called "Draft Combine Vol*1 Preview". (Draft Combine Vol*1 will be the title of my first mixtape.) The other track (StillFly) is a song I recorded months ago, one of my first songs I recorded, so you might notice a difference in sound between the two tracks.

Anyway, good lookin in advance! And feel free to add me on myspace.!

I'm feelin it, but I think the best thing for you to do is head to the Music Forum asap. You're just wasting time here in the Regional Forum
laugh.gif

i didnt listen to it.
nothin personal
just promise me that u do not make music like soulja boy, drake or lil wayne or kanye.
they suck.
keep it ol' skool.
Dr Dre, Snooooop, 'Pac and Eazy.

aight........this is what i have to say................i would say that you need to make your topics more universal and put some more "raw"(likeviolence, drugs, etc...) into it......but if thats not you then oh well, just do you...

btw i rap too.....i'll send you some music........

Originally Posted by inglewooood

i didnt listen to it.
nothin personal
just promise me that u do not make music like soulja boy, drake or lil wayne or kanye.
they suck.
keep it ol' skool.
Dr Dre, Snooooop, 'Pac and Eazy.
lol thanx bro. but im tryna have my own sound, u feel me?

Originally Posted by imthekang

aight........this is what i have to say................i would say that you need to make your topics more universal and put some more "raw"(like violence, drugs, etc...) into it......but if thats not you then oh well, just do you...

btw i rap too.....i'll send you some music........
yea 4sho bro. hit me up. i'll pm u my gmail or u can jus hit me on the space

Back
Top Bottom